Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Need Some help to start me off.

Discussion on I Need Some help to start me off. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK Im A noob to the whole idea of boting hacking cheating is the best word for it. So i am already Good at conquer now i basicly need a tatorial on what i need to download and how to use it after i do. So help me plz.
Old 05/29/2006, 14:22   #2

Well, you'll need to get a few things. First off..a life :P dont we all need this one? :P

Secondly, get CoTobo .35, I believe that's the current version. It's pretty self-explanitory

Third, get the CoPartner(mini) program, availible in the bots and macros section of this site

Fourth, you'll need ultimatehaker's emulator program to run the coparter.

Cotobo is easy to use, has great mining capabilities, so you shouldnt have a problem.

Copartner can be rough, so ch eck out the guids under the templates and guide's section of these forums.

Lastly..good luck, you'll probably need it.

-einhornchen
Old 05/29/2006, 14:24   #3

ot here the best linkz to all in forum..

Old 05/29/2006, 14:33   #4

Those dont explain really how to do much with the programs...kids these days dont understand the concept of copartner :P

-einhornchen
Old 05/29/2006, 15:34   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by einhornchen@May 29 2006, 14:33
Those dont explain really how to do much with the programs...kids these days dont understand the concept of copartner :P

-einhornchen
agreed ^^