Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item veiwer hack tool *HOT*

Discussion on Item veiwer hack tool *HOT* within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey i just made a tool, very useful for hunting, it shows ref,uniq,elite,super on ground ... even +1's! and 2 socs...but it is still a BETA, sumtimes it dosnt show 2 soc poleaxes etc... still yet to fix !!

Still not sure if ill release to public.... what do you guys reckon?

Ill post a screen shot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-85-1148856317.jpg (190.3 KB, 33 views)
Old 05/29/2006, 01:06   #2

From what i remember, +1 is determined by chance when you pick it up. So, in other words, the game doesnt even know if it is +1 until u pick it up, then calculates the chance of it to become +1. Or do you mean that this shows +1s that have already been picked up and have been determined +1? If you really did make something that can figure that out [no idea how the hell you would do that] then kudos to ya.
Correct me if i am wrong about the +1s being determined after you pick them up :P.
Old 05/29/2006, 01:07   #3

howd u get it to show +1's ?
i didnt think it was possible it was spose to be server side
Old 05/29/2006, 01:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
The Item Drop packet

Code:
typedef struct packet0x44d {
  ushort size;
  ushort type;
  ulong uitemid;
  ulong itemtypeid;
  coordinate location;
  ulong mode;
} ItemDropPacket&#59;
Pretty clear, that there is no information on the composition of an item there.

The Item Info packet

Code:
typedef struct packet0x3f0 {
  ushort length;
  ushort type;
  ulong identifier;
  ulong itemtypeid;
  ushort maxdura;
  ushort remainaingdura;
  ushort mode;
  ubyte eslot;
  ubyte socket1;
  ubyte socket2;
  ushort effect;
  ubyte compositon;
  ubyte bless;
  ubyte enchant;
  ubyte padding[6];
} ItemInfoPacket&#59;
Look, we have information on composition there. Unfortunately, we do not receive the Item Info packet until we pick up the item, and we have no other way of requesting this packet.
+1 items aren't 'deteremined when you pick them up', they are infact predetermined. The problem is we as the user don't receive that information until we pick it up.

I'm not sure why the poster gets a kick out of posting a fake screenie (Probably made using my ItemType Editor), but I can assure everyone its false.

@anyone reading thread: Grats, you wasted a few minutes of your life
@auther: GTFO the forum.
Old 05/29/2006, 01:24   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by dazzilla@May 29 2006, 00:42
Hey i just made a tool, very useful for hunting, it shows ref,uniq,elite,super on ground ... even +1's! and 2 socs...but it is still a BETA, sumtimes it dosnt show 2 soc poleaxes etc... still yet to fix !!

Ill post a screen shot
i wait 4 this release !!
Old 05/29/2006, 01:37   #6

haha, nah not packets, very easy, dosnt require installing nothing, no packets, easy for noobies,

yet, i have found sum glitches, my mate droped a +1 , it didnt say +1(it was a backsword) now i fixed it, all backswords shuld say +1... thou, i need +1 items to test on... so yea ...
Old 05/29/2006, 01:42   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@May 29 2006, 01:14
The Item Drop packet

Code:
typedef struct packet0x44d {
 * *ushort size;
 * *ushort type;
 * *ulong uitemid;
 * *ulong itemtypeid;
 * *coordinate location;
 * *ulong mode;
} ItemDropPacket;
Pretty clear, that there is no information on the composition of an item there.

The Item Info packet

Code:
typedef struct packet0x3f0 {
 * *ushort length;
 * *ushort type;
 * *ulong identifier;
 * *ulong itemtypeid;
 * *ushort maxdura;
 * *ushort remainaingdura;
 * *ushort mode;
 * *ubyte eslot;
 * *ubyte socket1;
 * *ubyte socket2;
 * *ushort effect;
 * *ubyte compositon;
 * *ubyte bless;
 * *ubyte enchant;
 * *ubyte padding[6];
} ItemInfoPacket;
Look, we have information on composition there. Unfortunately, we do not receive the Item Info packet until we pick up the item, and we have no other way of requesting this packet.
+1 items aren't 'deteremined when you pick them up', they are infact predetermined. The problem is we as the user don't receive that information until we pick it up.

I'm not sure why the poster gets a kick out of posting a fake screenie (Probably made using my ItemType Editor), but I can assure everyone its false.

@anyone reading thread: Grats, you wasted a few minutes of your life
@auther: GTFO the forum.
gratz, you think ur big, fortunatly, i was hunting at slowapes, and it said UniDemonArmor, and guess wat it was...UniDemonArmor, this hack works, but still fewbugs i need to fix, yea who the smart 1 now?
Old 05/29/2006, 01:49   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by dazzilla@May 29 2006, 00:42
gratz, you think ur big, fortunatly, i was hunting at slowapes, and it said UniDemonArmor, and guess wat it was...UniDemonArmor, this hack works, but still fewbugs i need to fix, yea who the smart 1 now?
A Uni Demon Armor and a Normal Demon Armor have different ItemTypeIDs. (The ItemTypeID IS shown in the first ItemDropPacket).

A normal DemonArmor+1 and an uncomposed normal DemonArmor share the same ItemTypeID (As anyone will notice from my ItemType Editor).

If you had a seperate ItemTypeID for each composition, (9 total), plus the ItemTypeIDs for uncomposed, then you have 7(8 if fixed) different qualities, that would mean teh ItemType file would need (9+1)*8 different records for each item. Taking into account that armors/armets need 7 entities for color aswell, you'd need 7 times that.

I think everyone knows that the ItemType files doesn't have 560 records for a single type of item. You just need to scroll through my editor (which you probably did to make the fake screenie).
Old 05/29/2006, 01:53   #9

Dont belive me huh? comon and test me then, wat world you play in?
Old 05/29/2006, 02:05   #10

I've already explained why it can't be done, because the information is not sent from the server. The only way a client could see a +1 before you received the ItemInfo packet is if you 'made it up', there is no way of knowing without that packet. Programs don't lie, nor do they 'invent' values. There is the protocol explanation, and anyone who looks at it can see why its not possible.

I play on Earth, how about you?
Fortunately, I don't have the time to waste on a troll like you (i've already wasted enough time replying to this stupid thread).
Old 05/29/2006, 02:08   #11

Mate, it works for me, and my freinds, we tested it sevral times all comes out correct... want me to create a account on earth and PROVE it to you, i play on nature btw
Old 05/29/2006, 02:09   #12

gz for try
Old 05/29/2006, 02:09   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by soricelg+May 29 2006, 01:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soricelg @ May 29 2006, 01:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dazzilla@May 29 2006, 00:42

Ill post a screen shot
i wait 4 this release !! [/b][/quote]
lol u are really a noob... if i look on ur sig i should just mke a screenshot... look on ur server if this chars are really urs and send everything to tq....

and red before u post > it´s not possible.... proven a few posts above
Old 05/29/2006, 02:10   #14

what the f***, listen mate, tell me wat exact server i come on and prove it to u guys.. sheesh
Old 05/29/2006, 03:49   #15

nah dont do that. Just make a video and well b happey perhapds useing fraps if you woudnt mind. Then show it to us and if its true then you'll win other then that as stated thousands of times its not possible. Only 2 reasons how u got the +1 to show.
1. You edited the screensot
2. After picking it up you droped it on the ground and was able to see it
well thats all i have to say. hope everyone agrees with me.

« money | Met Zone »