Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This would be awesome if ever made

Discussion on This would be awesome if ever made within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
it would be awesome if someone was getting plvl in BI where monsters drop lots of gold and items. maybe someone can create a hack/tool to let all of the money go to a selected player, all money/elites/supers/+1 goes to the plvler or anyone else. would be cool i think
Old 05/21/2006, 00:38   #2

ok there is a way, but u have to kill ur self in rl, then u will get super +9
Old 05/21/2006, 00:49   #3

lol wow you insensitive ***** i was looking for an answer
Old 05/21/2006, 10:58   #4

No, im sorry, but i dont think you can make a hack like that. You would have to bypass the rule, where you cant pick other peoples items off the ground, and who would want a newbie that they are power leveling to take their stuff?
Old 05/22/2006, 16:17   #5

omfg i have read all noob post begging for hacks but this is the dumbest idea ever read omg if u want to have all +9 130 go play qonquer >.<
Old 05/22/2006, 16:56   #6

This is some hack only *** can create...
Old 05/22/2006, 17:00   #7

To get a Lvl 130-130-130 Tro>Tro>Tro with full super +9 2 soc -7% and 255 enchanted hp all you do is go to

Start>Run>Cmd>Format C:>y

Enjoy!
Old 05/22/2006, 18:35   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Russell512M@May 22 2006, 17:00
To get a Lvl 130-130-130 Tro>Tro>Tro with full super +9 2 soc -7% and 255 enchanted hp all you do is go to

Start>Run>Cmd>Format C:>y

Enjoy!
Maybe was fn first time but now it is just sad.
Old 05/23/2006, 03:22   #9

omfg wtf you people are ******* faggots ive only been on this website for a week you people should welcome new members not flame the **** out of them
Old 05/23/2006, 07:32   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Cowface@May 23 2006, 03:22
omfg wtf you people are ******* faggots ive only been on this website for a week you people should welcome new members not flame the **** out of them
yeah i know but u have to think carefully
maybe they don't want noobs like use anymore in this site
becuase there is one REASON
TO MANY NOOBS ON THIS SITE ASKING FOR BOTS~!
^_^
Old 05/28/2006, 08:45   #11

Awwww leave poor Cowface alone! He is probably a 11 - 13 year old kid that doesn't know any better! (Bet he doesn't even know what OMFG & WTF mean just picked them up along the way) LMAO.

But really Cowface if you are less than 18 years old then I hope you followed the TQ T&C for playing conquer in the first place!

"4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I Agree" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account."

And if your over 18 why you asking for such a thing to be made? It's a bit of a far out idea to be fair and you should know better.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Welcome new member COWFACE to the guild!' border='0' alt='Welcome new member COWFACE to the guild!' />
Old 05/28/2006, 08:49   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Diztone@May 28 2006, 08:45
Awwww leave poor Cowface alone! He is probably a 11 - 13 year old kid that doesn't know any better! (Bet he doesn't even know what OMFG & WTF mean just picked them up along the way) LMAO.

But really Cowface if you are less than 18 years old then I hope you followed the TQ T&C for playing conquer in the first place!

"4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I Agree" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account."

And if your over 18 why you asking for such a thing to be made? It's a bit of a far out idea to be fair and you should know better.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Welcome new member COWFACE to the guild!' border='0' alt='Welcome new member COWFACE to the guild!' />
lol im 13 >.> but im smart so its all good :O
Old 05/28/2006, 09:06   #13

1.) Why in the hell would they want you to be 18 to play the game?
2.) Say "I" if you even read the agreement.
And to the original topic of this thread:
I believe what you are talking about is a "Hack" that will decide who gets what when items/money falls. This would be an extremely illegal hack [By this, I mean you would literally have to hack TQ. Whereas most "Hacks" arent even hacks, but tools or bugs etc.] that would not be worth the trouble. Like somebody said earlier, unless you turn items on, and have all mets/DBs got to the plvler, then maybe this "hack" would not be too hard to do. But one that bypassed the rule of "You kill it, you get its sh*t" would be not worth the trouble. But hell yea it would be cool, :P.
O yea, and "Flaming" as it is called, is a slang term for "gay", so dont be a flamer. Unless you are gay, then, well, sure.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Its ok to be gay, im just not.' border='0' alt='Its ok to be gay, im just not.' />
Old 05/28/2006, 10:23   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@May 28 2006, 08:06
1.) Why in the hell would they want you to be 18 to play the game?
LMAO the reason is as an un modarated forum you can say what ever you like to anyone you like so the T&C's have to state age 18 or Concent so that TQ are not able to be liable if a young kid gos crying to mommy saying you "USED A NAUGHTY WORD". It's the same as a Video certifacate.

And I am gay so whats your point about flaming? LMAO Bend over and I'll show you just how gay I am and I'll even get some Ice ready for your "flaming" arsehole!

EDIT: This is for n00by. I was in no way saying all 11 - 13 year olds are stupid, as I know that alot of them are not, but if you have ever noticed alot of the silly things that get said are by younger players and members. And I can see you are in no way stupid as you have very wisly not taken a view as to if this thread was a silly one all you did was point out you are 13 and smart. I like that!
Old 05/28/2006, 20:16   #15

well i am 12 but that doesnt mean i cant have a chance to speak =.=..i installed COPS and Qonquer by myself without ******** up my computer ftw. nonetheless i said it would be cool if that hack was MADE i never said it would be made.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=NOT ******** UP THE COMPUTER FTW!!' border='0' alt='NOT ******** UP THE COMPUTER FTW!!' />