1.) Why in the hell would they want you to be 18 to play the game?
2.) Say "I" if you even read the agreement.
And to the original topic of this thread:
I believe what you are talking about is a "Hack" that will decide who gets what when items/money falls. This would be an extremely illegal hack [By this, I mean you would literally have to hack TQ. Whereas most "Hacks" arent even hacks, but tools or bugs etc.] that would not be worth the trouble. Like somebody said earlier, unless you turn items on, and have all mets/DBs got to the plvler, then maybe this "hack" would not be too hard to do. But one that bypassed the rule of "You kill it, you get its sh*t" would be not worth the trouble. But hell yea it would be cool, :P.
O yea, and "Flaming" as it is called, is a slang term for "gay", so dont be a flamer. Unless you are gay, then, well, sure.
I agree with him it doesnt make sense to run and cry to your mother because someone said a "NAUGHTY WORD" thats straight up overreacting.
Originally posted by Cowface@May 28 2006, 20:23 QUOTE
1.) Why in the hell would they want you to be 18 to play the game?
2.) Say "I" if you even read the agreement.
And to the original topic of this thread:
I believe what you are talking about is a "Hack" that will decide who gets what when items/money falls. This would be an extremely illegal hack [By this, I mean you would literally have to hack TQ. Whereas most "Hacks" arent even hacks, but tools or bugs etc.] that would not be worth the trouble. Like somebody said earlier, unless you turn items on, and have all mets/DBs got to the plvler, then maybe this "hack" would not be too hard to do. But one that bypassed the rule of "You kill it, you get its sh*t" would be not worth the trouble. But hell yea it would be cool, :P.
O yea, and "Flaming" as it is called, is a slang term for "gay", so dont be a flamer. Unless you are gay, then, well, sure.
I agree with him it doesnt make sense to run and cry to your mother because someone said a "NAUGHTY WORD" thats straight up overreacting.
Originally posted by Russell512M@May 22 2006, 17:00 To get a Lvl 130-130-130 Tro>Tro>Tro with full super +9 2 soc -7% and 255 enchanted hp all you do is go to
OK as a few of you seem to have missed the point with my post please let me clear this up (It would seem alot of you SMART 11 - 13 year olds don't understand sarcasm).
"Awwww leave poor Cowface alone! He is probably a 11 - 13 year old kid that doesn't know any better! (Bet he doesn't even know what OMFG & WTF mean just picked them up along the way) LMAO. THIS PART IS A STRAIGHT FORWARD "TAKING THE PISS" PART OF THE POST
But really Cowface if you are less than 18 years old then I hope you followed the TQ T&C for playing conquer in the first place! THIS PART IS SARCASM
"4. ACCOUNT
(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I Agree" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account." THIS IS TO OVER STATE THE SARCASM
And if your over 18 why you asking for such a thing to be made? It's a bit of a far out idea to be fair and you should know better. AND I'M SHAW YOU GET THE DRIFT HERE
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Welcome new member COWFACE to the guild!' border='0' alt='Welcome new member COWFACE to the guild!' />" NOW THIS PART IS IN REPLY TO THE WAY NEW MEMBERS ARE TREATED AS Cowface POINTED OUT HE WAS A NEW MEMBER
As far as the running to your mom goes that was in reply to a post about why TQ would want you to be 18 years of age to play this is a legal point that I was explaining. now the whole of my post was a completely sarcastic one and it got taken way to literally by a few of you (Who all seem to be younger than 18) so I hope this has cleared it up.
And coweface it would be a really great hack if anyone came up with it. I am guessing you would have wanted them to goto the player directly without even having to pick them up. I would use that myself if it was around
Anyway this will be the last post I put on this thread I hope I cleared up the whole point I was making. (Or rather the fact I was making no real point at all).
maybe,but anyway it won't be usefull, a macro that auto picks up cash can hardly be used by noobs in bird.
When it finds gold and it wants to pick it up ,will mean that the program will let you run towards the money, so you lose the control about your character and will be killed by birdman in like 2 - 10 seconds...
Need help from who made a bot befor like how made jProxy and gproxy... 06/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Hey , im wonder is making bot easy or too hard , and what skill in codin i have learn to creat a one , and need advie in this stuff and which programs i should start with . any help you can add please do . and to be in mind i have some skills in C# , and which one do PRoxy C# or C++ or both .
thanks for readin , and waitrin for help .