Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

co partner

Discussion on co partner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ea emulator ive looked in to wants to conect to net or it wont work, can some one give me one dat dont demand net acces ><, or tell me wut it wants it for?
Old 05/01/2006, 13:42   #2

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126

#moved
Old 05/01/2006, 22:59   #3

elite*gold: 20
Translate to english please
Old 05/02/2006, 00:09   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.@May 1 2006, 13:42

#moved
i tought it was more of a request for aditional un explained information, more of an wanted elaboration, than a question, but if caling me stupid makes u feel better or makes u think ur "better" lol, at least u got that little man.
:/
Old 05/02/2006, 02:40   #5

Dude, you posted in a wrong fuckign section, you deserve to be called an idiot cuz it's written in capital letters and red NO QUESTIONS in those forums, and this is obviously a question or a request. If you can't tell teh difference between a hack, macro or a guide and a question then the truth is that you are an idiot.

server emulator is here STICKIED --->
Old 05/02/2006, 12:53   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@May 2 2006, 02:40
Dude, you posted in a wrong fuckign section, you deserve to be called an idiot cuz it's written in capital letters and red NO QUESTIONS in those forums, and this is obviously a question or a request. If you can't tell teh difference between a hack, macro or a guide and a question then the truth is that you are an idiot.

server emulator is here STICKIED --->
i thougt i was posting in main, only section that doesnt tellu not to ask Q's so if i made a mistake and originaly posted in wrong section i beg ur forgivness most rigtious one who never made a mistake inlife adn is deemed worthy of determining idiocracy, having every right to insult me, truly ur caling me stupid must make it so.and u have in such helped me most wonderfully, i am forever in ur debt for ur asttut adn marvelous observations of prestigius insight!!!!! wtf
Old 05/02/2006, 16:26   #7

anti clown im loving that new pic. (grining)
Old 12/21/2006, 22:10   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by wtfworkallready+May 1 2006, 23:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wtfworkallready @ May 1 2006, 23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--S.A.L.O.M.O.N.@May 1 2006, 13:42

#moved
i tought it was more of a request for aditional un explained information, more of an wanted elaboration, than a question, but if caling me stupid makes u feel better or makes u think ur "better" lol, at least u got that little man.
:/ [/b][/quote]
i went over old topics and heard mention of me not evn being able to post in corect forum, well as one of first post i mesed up. does it mean im stupid. i see questions about still all over in all forums and a LOT TON AMAZINGLY LARGE AMOUNT by people called me stupid for it(wit Q's all over.). So, just o let u all know if i post in a a wrong sections by mistake(mods asses ect...) theres about 50 others in first few pages of same secton allways. im sorry if my qusetion want not deirected to a perticular person.
why am i writing aobut this, well as "freindly" pic above shows some big ass that every one should be looking to for examples is runin around encouraging people to flame by example and i just wanted to give flaming credit to the pvpers leaders for promoting and using its harsh and unnessasary tactics. a simple - this post was in wrong forum, no questions was marked in red, please use corect forum- would of been apreciated. instead. and would much more greatly contribute to the pvpers community that u care so much about, instead of jsut to ur ego.

or fuck it lets all be big angry but munches cuz its ok to hate who we feel is at a dis advantage and insult them. ie "stupid people"

this post is so relavent to the whole style and aproach tht people use it shoiuld be pined wit an apolagy from mods, and i wil apolagize too.
hopefully i wont get baned for pointing out verry true and relevent things cuz i t "talks bad about a mob"

"NO ONE SAY A DAM THING BAD ABOUT TEXAS! err i mean MOBS." lol is the kind of respone i expect cuz people thhat listened wont comment. usuali.

EDIT: i cant belive i never saw this, i guess if people looked at the point of it they would not be so mean, so they take advantage of the lak of rules and be mean without susing cuss words(eventualy ruining for the rest of us that find humor in the ocasional slerr. but lowfry has posted on the subject, just not as in depth on the meaniong of abusive language as i would liek peeps to understand. link below