Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIS CITY

Discussion on DIS CITY within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I noticed when i went to dis city it took me a bit longer to get to 2nd floor when i went to 2nd floor i still had my speedhack on.. so when i went in to it my killcount was like 500 alrdy... it basically locked the kills into place.. i kept going anyhow got up to about 600 then i got a whisper and quit speeding for like 5min and it reset on me.. heres my question do you think if u kill like 800 monsters b4 u enter dis keep the speed hack on throughout dis 1 >enter dis2 with speedhack still on it will lock ur kills in and it will think u alrdy have 800 kills and you can proceed to 4 faster? been thinking about this wonder if you can fool saint in any way to thinking u have 800 kills
Old 03/29/2006, 23:29   #2

I dont think so, when ur XP counter gets to 100 ur speedhack stops, at least for trojan it does
Old 03/30/2006, 00:10   #3

i'm troj.. and as long as i keep reentering it b4 it restarted it would go up a few kills without reseting the kills was ok till i stopped ot whisper someone for like 20 secs
Old 03/30/2006, 00:14   #4

i'm going to try tonight i'll let you know how it goes