Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pheonix city or desert city mine?

Discussion on pheonix city or desert city mine? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
which mine cave is better for minning gems, since only mine in pc now i dunno which mine cave is better for getting gems so can someone tell me which mine cave is better out of them all.

by the way, has anyone tried minning in jail? and do u get ores easy?ty
Old 12/06/2006, 16:38   #2

Hmmm.. it really doenst matter where u mine ,, check the site ,, for the mine places what for a gems u get ,, the pc minecave is the 'populair' mine cave of them al ,, (( if u wanna do afk mining )) the twin city mine cave is like d/c in 10 min u CANT mine good there ,, well the DC mine lvl 70 , is good 2 but cant get nice gems there =) i got lvl 120 miner ,, hes 24/7 in pc ,, s0 ...

Ricardo
Old 12/06/2006, 17:08   #3

it would depend on what kind of gems that you are after. desert city and ape city gives you moon and violet gems. mine cave gives you dragon, rainbow , phoenix, kylin, fury. pc gives you the same as mine cave except for the fury gem. If your looking for mets then set up yoour miners in desert or ape. i prefer desert city mine personally. you can exchange normal gems for mets doing the blue mouse guest. Mine cave is pretty hard to mine with all the pkers coming in and out of the mine. pc is more peacefull to mine and the pkers are not as consistant with the pking. I usually keep miners going in desert and in pc. i get gems for the blue mouse and i sell the ones that are refined and the ones that i get from pc. works for me, got enough doing tis to get 3 sockets with super gems in them. good luck with what ever choice you do and be patient the gems will come.
Old 12/06/2006, 17:21   #4

I like PC better for gems, and MetZone.
Old 12/06/2006, 17:42   #5

I have 4 miners going in pc,each on a different level to mine ref rains/drags to sell,and I have a miner or two going in dc to mine norm moons/violets for the blue mouse quest.
Old 12/06/2006, 20:04   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Dec 6 2006, 11:08
it would depend on what kind of gems that you are after. desert city and ape city gives you moon and violet gems. mine cave gives you dragon, rainbow , phoenix, kylin, fury. pc gives you the same as mine cave except for the fury gem. If your looking for mets then set up yoour miners in desert or ape. i prefer desert city mine personally. you can exchange normal gems for mets doing the blue mouse guest. Mine cave is pretty hard to mine with all the pkers coming in and out of the mine. pc is more peacefull to mine and the pkers are not as consistant with the pking. I usually keep miners going in desert and in pc. i get gems for the blue mouse and i sell the ones that are refined and the ones that i get from pc. works for me, got enough doing tis to get 3 sockets with super gems in them. good luck with what ever choice you do and be patient the gems will come.
i've actually gotten several furies in pc.

also to answer the question, DC mine has a higher rate of being botjailed among my friends... i dunno why... it's more interesting because my friend whos been botjailled 3 times in DC wasn't botting... haha
Old 12/06/2006, 20:06   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny+Dec 6 2006, 20:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (smoothjonny @ Dec 6 2006, 20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tasha@Dec 6 2006, 11:08

also to answer the question, DC mine has a higher rate of being botjailed among my friends... i dunno why... it's more interesting because my friend whos been botjailled 3 times in DC wasn't botting... haha [/b][/quote]
eh.....you CAN'T get furies in pc mate......they can only be mined in tc 0_o
Old 12/06/2006, 20:14   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by NoobHacker@Dec 6 2006, 14:06

eh.....you CAN'T get furies in pc mate......they can only be mined in tc 0_o
Quote:

Old 12/06/2006, 20:42   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny+Dec 6 2006, 20:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (smoothjonny @ Dec 6 2006, 20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tasha@Dec 6 2006, 11:08

also to answer the question, DC mine has a higher rate of being botjailed among my friends... i dunno why... it's more interesting because my friend whos been botjailled 3 times in DC wasn't botting... haha [/b][/quote]
My high lvl archer was also jailed cuz of DC mine :S... I was there for like 20 minutes and i got sent to bot jail... and i was not using bot =&#092;
Old 12/07/2006, 00:34   #10

welcome to TQ's world!

Ban the non botters! and dont punish the real botters!
when u get botjailed, blame lagg or whatever reason could be on the moment u got jailed... got me out for about 20 times + already ^^
Old 12/07/2006, 06:51   #11

Well ne time hunting in bi i was put in botjail for jump dropping. I didn't mean too i lagged. Well i sent tq e-mail after e-mail and for 2 weeks nothing. Finaly i gave up and barrowed a DB from a freind and paid him back when i got out. So... that dont always work.

And personly I like PC mines I do get alot of normals though and not enough refines. Never got a super yet...Knock on wood. Just to bad i can only run 2 games at once. Wish I could run 20 miners overnight like some of yall. Man I need a better PC.
Old 12/07/2006, 14:46   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Bud_wis_er_420@Dec 7 2006, 06:51
Well ne time hunting in bi i was put in botjail for jump dropping. I didn't mean too i lagged. Well i sent tq e-mail after e-mail and for 2 weeks nothing. Finaly i gave up and barrowed a DB from a freind and paid him back when i got out. So... that dont always work.

And personly I like PC mines I do get alot of normals though and not enough refines. Never got a super yet...Knock on wood. Just to bad i can only run 2 games at once. Wish I could run 20 miners overnight like some of yall. Man I need a better PC.
lol... i mailes using acocunt case form... next day i found myself standing in tc

(was using cotobo autodrop and jumped... but blamed lagg)
Old 12/07/2006, 17:55   #13

its only going to get worsein the mines,with TQ redusing the gem rate in all the mines. I guess your going to have to get yourself a good archer and start hunting your gems.
Old 12/07/2006, 17:57   #14

I usually use a miner in pc and in met zone in same cords dont know why i do it but i usually get alot of norm gems from pc and in met its slow as hell but i get mainly refs a few norms and acrtually mined my first super there last month, **** mines been playin for a little over two years finally took my trojan with a pick lvl of 7 to mine in the same spot for 3 days straight now moving to get one norm and a super but i never have that much luck mining so yea....................................but long story short PC.
Old 12/07/2006, 19:11   #15

pickaxe prof doesnt matter for mining >.< just for atking with pickaxe