Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best bot for ninja/warrior farming

Discussion on Best bot for ninja/warrior farming within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/16/2010, 10:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,431
lol if ur gunna pay for bots, to be honest mimic looks a LOT faster
Old 04/16/2010, 13:43   #17

If you're gonna pay use BCO or mimic, and farm ninjas

If you're not gonna pay use sirhook's, it's slower and doesn't suit for farming so well, but hey it's overall good bot, and it's free.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2010, 01:02   #18

efsefgsegegse
Old 06/08/2010, 02:37   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarias View Post
efsefgsegegse
I like the way you think.
Old 08/13/2010, 16:29   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
oke ur beeing lieng:P ther is a free version! but speedhack and all good thing r gone just loot/hunt rgood at free version
where? can u give me the link please? thanks
Old 08/13/2010, 22:06   #21

Private one, and not showing, bleh..
***** or gtfo!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2010, 06:16   #22

Comimic is a joke now, I had 3 month sub..first month was great, then they disspear for months without a word, and we botters are just paying for a month we can't even use. I am currently using cofarmer, yea it's more expensive than comimic but the support is worth it.
Old 08/17/2010, 07:13   #23

i like co farmer is bast proxy that i try
i made 131-131-131 in 3 days or 2
and the bast part some one video me leveling in lab 1 around lvl 105 max coz around that level i saw the ass who video me there
and i got botjaild on the 131-131-131 8% of exp
and it was free version cracked one whit no limets of speed or any stuf
ill buy for sure but i can`t buy it
well i can ask freind for his big brother buy it but wer i got so many money to buy it
they shuld make it around SV price
may be it cheep but other members will buy it 2
i dont care the stuff in there all i need is no speed limet and hunthing stuff
afcors gm detection and other plaers for teleport out of there
coz DC my recorded as a bot user all i need is exploit the server by leveling ninjas all day lol
i did not try comimic i miss the free beta from my expirenc if cofarmer did not work on your pc is coz your pc = shit
but i noticfed one difrent from normal cofarmer and crecked one
normal one RIP ASS of the memory useg and CPU
and crecked one CPU was max 4%
memory around 11 so IDK what cofarmer team doing whit your PC
think about that if there is some one who know why the creced version was more peace to PC parts please share whit other members
jest my 2 cents may be cofarmer use this proxey for exploit more power of your PC for something no leagel.... like some Pservers around did....
one more thing if you there the person who was crecked the cofarmer
you my share whit me the info how you did it
or how you make the crecked verson no exploit our PC
this more importent coz i earn some cash for buy cofarmer but ill be bater use it
whit out the shit they put in there for exploit my PC am sure you understood me
and i know you keep look in this grate full leachers like me web
all i need teach me how to bypass there shit for no exploit my PC i will get monay from the underground if need to buy it
PM me please
ohh and i know to who am speak so othere idiots out there dont try PM me bulshit
coz i know few people who y did it and who cat do thet so dont try get from me the real version for free...
Old 04/27/2011, 01:21   #24

the is good
Closed Thread