First of all I would like to point out a few things. Im only posting on a lvl 1 alt because my mains server is down, my character name is in my sig(Yumil) and I am from Warsong. Im making this post because I have no real need for farming anymore to make gold(I dont care about gold in game anymore) and I no longer will have any need for the item that will be farmed. I am also posting this knowing full in well that this is going to **** off a few exguildmates, but I was the one who figured this out and I can do whatever I want. One last thing, once I make this post its most likely only going to be a matter of time until the creatures loot table is changed.
Now onto the meat of the post. The item we are going to be farming is the once coveted Breath of Wind, known for its rarity because its thought to be only lootable from wind elementals from sithilus(that spawn in the same places as sand crawlers, thus you have to farm both to get the Breath of winds, but still have a small chance in doing so). With a little bit of thoughtwork I figured out that the Cyclonian also droped Breath of Winds.
The Cyclonian has 3 set drops along with the rare green item. It drops the quest item for the warriors whirlwind quest, Breath of Wind, and Element Air. Element Air has always been rather easy to get, so it doesnt really matter. What does matter is that you can loot Breath of Wind once every 7-10 kills.
Knowing this, and also knowing that the cyclonian is summoned via a quest, you find that if you have the warrior start summoning it and then abandon the quest you can easily spawn as many cyclonians as you need on demand.
Happy farming Warriors.
PS: Please stop long enough for warriors doing the quest to do their quest:P
Breath of Wind ist ein verdammt seltenes Reagenz, da mans nur ovn sehr seltenen mobs bekommt, aber man kann bei der Krieger Wirbelwindquest einen Mobspawnen der das auch droppen kann. Durch beschwören und abbrehcen und neustarten der Quest geht das dann schneller als die sehr sehr seltenen mobs zusuchen die normalerweiße den Breath of Wind haben. Ich werds mal die Tage machen der Breath of Wind geht für viel Gold im ah weg
naja,die elementare in silithus farmen dürfte mehr bringen...die droppen breath of wind zielich oft,aber dafür auch noch essence of air,und DAS kann man gut verkaufen ^^
ausserdem is bei uns (blackrock) breath of wind fast nix wert...paar ma im ah gehabt und wurd nichma gekauft Xx
Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming! 11/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies (Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.)
So i decided im going to start farming a melee class what would you guys say the best class to do this with is ninja or warrior. I need to get to 120 on each character as fast as possible and i plan on buying some elite + gear so they can take hit where there leveling. I know the tower/fan quest is fairly easy with a ninja cause of toxic fog so im not sure if id be able to pull through...
Guide To Warrior Farming 04/16/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 71 Replies ReQ:
Speed Hack ( id use Qpoxy coz it dont DC and it's fastest )
Elite 2 Sock Wand
Elite +3 necky
Elite +4 Ring
Elite +3 Armour
Elite +3 Hat
Any Boots
2 handed Warrior Farming 02/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies hi i have an 2 handed warrior lvl 85 gap 4 (skills 81) got it from a friend that dosen't play sro anymore and it has like 24 days left skill gold tiket what should i do farm here and at what mobs would be better or just lvl and get a gap at 89-90lvl ???? :D
Tips for warrior farming? 01/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Basically i wanna warrior farm i need to know what gears i need weaps, ect,ect guides plx oh and i dont have a stupid budget