Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some mind i got

Discussion on some mind i got within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i dont know if it was broght befor but i got this idia...
is it posibol to make anti drop or somthing like thet,i mean thet when ur char got kiled thet he wil not drop anythingor drop somthing bad.

well i think thet as more items u got in invetory as more items u drop(it a fact)
well meyby some 1 can make thet if u like got 20 items 15 mets and 5 vanilas so when u got kiled only the vanils wil drop or somthing like thet. well i think thet it wil be so usful for alot of things so try ur best.
Old 02/24/2006, 11:48   #2

Hmmm.. I don't think so. Coz items what u drop its generated by server i think when u dead :P
Old 02/24/2006, 13:11   #3

nope not possible..srry..btw a few tips
its that not thet
maybe not meyby
and idea not idia
might seem easy..but its a pain in the *** to read :/
Old 02/24/2006, 16:22   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Saxasolt@Feb 24 2006, 14:11
nope not possible..srry..btw a few tips
its that not thet
maybe not meyby
and idea not idia
might seem easy..but its a pain in the *** to read :/
srry for my bad english
Old 02/24/2006, 19:01   #5

just dont be so fast and be carefull what u are writing it will be fine
Old 02/24/2006, 21:03   #6

i think lvl 10 and lower has that kind of odds of when killed...it doesnt drop any items or anything good...i think ive read about that somewhere in here..so in conclusion...hunt with a lvl 10 character!
Old 02/24/2006, 21:47   #7

lol where with 10 lvl?