Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Would Someone Mind Helping Me Out?

Discussion on Would Someone Mind Helping Me Out? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Would Someone Mind Helping Me Out?

Nvm, Found a way to resolve. Guess I'll just stick to figuring everything out the hard way.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Uhhh mind helping?
02/18/2010 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
I'm new to Eudemon online.. so I wanna ask some question, How do i get a star for my eudemon.. I read the thingy at website I don't understand I hope someone can explain it clearly to me.. thanks :)
Anyone Mind Helping me?
01/25/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Well im playing egames RF online PVP server, and theyve just updated saying "theyve added anti-cheat systems." And i guess they werent lying, the game closes if any exe is executed after it, or attaches to it, the client even closes when i open your site, seriously. So heres what I need help with, can someone help me try to hack the Vote Points for this? Tried CEs and WPEs but i guess im just clueless, please and thanks in advance. Btw heres the site: Domain wurde soeben registriert
Would anyone mind helping me please?
08/14/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Ive been trying the bot and its not doing anything =/ when i try to make it login it just has question marks..
anyone mind helping my programming skills?
08/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
last year i studied c++, html and javascript. html is easy as you all should know :P, javascript is a little more complicated but stilll really easy. Html and Javascript are both extremely limited languauges so i decided to learn c++, i learnt all the basics but i dont know what it all means, i learnt the basic dos based languages but now im stuck on how to progress in my learning. can anyone recommend resources that i can use to further my education, i would love to be able to make my own...
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 31 Replies
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts :cool: first of all try reading Ahmedpotop's Pserver All thing guide. if your couldn't solve it out post your problem down here ""That includes PHP rankings pages / registrations pages / Status pages""