Originally posted by tsu+Feb 17 2006, 20:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Feb 17 2006, 20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sonybaci@Feb 17 2006, 18:31 re-install the game and all patches.then it will work.
wtf?
didnt ConquerSith just told a better and faster way of fixing it? :/[/b][/quote]
tell me who re u
making a ps need alittle help 04/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies title i have db files but my sql doesnt have the right tools and i dont know were to get them if anyone could i can give the files to be re done into navicat. i dont know how to rewrite the files to make them into one just pm me for the files
Hmm alittle Help Please [ Tsro ] 09/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies I recently installed the game/ and created Id
it updated when i installed it took along time but when i execute silkroad.exe
it gives me this !!
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5959/failry.jp g
what did i do wrong..
Thanks.
alittle help. 07/31/2009 - Dragonica - 5 Replies Hi, I'm playing a Battlemage. Lvl 34 now. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or is fuckdragonica supposed to be like that.
whether I change the Vac Distance to 400 or 1000, the difference isn't that much and I still get hit by mobs. My Blizzard doesn't even hit the mobs. The only way I can actually hit mobs even just 80% of the time is by pressing 'X'.
Blizzard totally misses the mobs unless they're right infront of me. In which case, I'll just die.
So how DO you guys...
Alittle Help 03/12/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies I normally don't post because I am not intelligent enough to do so, but anyways here I am posting because I need alittle help, I downloaded the bypass and tried to use Disconnects bot however it seems not upto date to the American servers therefor un-usable at this current time, I saw the other attack and autopot below on the forums however my AVG detected them as a fatal virus so therefor I'm not going to use it. But i was wondering if there was a simple auto attack bot that is usable for the...
Alittle Question Plz ^^ 04/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies O.K look if you can help me my question is like this
Can you give me names to programs that i hack with them games computers etc...
if this in wrong section then i sorry dont delete and dont move it plz ^^
If you can give me only names thats good if you can give links to download it it will be better
P.s: sorry for my bad english i still study