sorry but my server is full so i took down my tutorial. dont ask me for it, dont pm me for it, and for gawd's sake dont spam the forum for it for i quit and will keep info like this to myself. if you miss me pm me, if not i dont care.
Thanks but a guide on this is already out (and been reposted like 5 times) Don't repost the same tutorials and hacks over and over. Please use the search engine next time. Next time someone begs for a multiclient hack or guide then just point them to the existing one or kindly ask them to use the search engine.
Originally posted by some1else@Feb 5 2006, 18:26 nice tutorial but i allready learned from the first one. maybe there will be other guys who will understand this better because it has pics
Yeah pics help out more than words sum times...
Mayb just a man thing look at pics instead of reading the instructions
Originally posted by (GAME)Master+Feb 5 2006, 18:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((GAME)Master @ Feb 5 2006, 18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--some1else@Feb 5 2006, 18:26 nice tutorial but i allready learned from the first one. maybe there will be other guys who will understand this better because it has pics
Yeah pics help out more than words sum times...
Mayb just a man thing look at pics instead of reading the instructions [/b][/quote]
I posted the good one first And it does have pics...in fact, it's in this same section as a sticky...
Well I had already composed it and stuff then I noticed Hacks's and thought oh well no helping it, but he uses hex workshop and I use Cygnus. Sometimes it helps to have more than one angle of something for if one person cant understand one perhaps they will understand a different view.
I wont comment on the flames cause theres always a critic in every crowd you just have to ignore and move on.
And no one commented on my blacknull switch that I found either....
Have a good day ya'll.
the first and second could be considered a polite flaming perhaps I misunderstood the word flaming, perhaps critic should be better in this way.
Personally being that it takes a slightly different angle than Hacks's version I see no need to insist that I shoulda looked b4 posting. Ive looked though a bunch of tuts in my life and always valued the different styles for if I can't understand one then I'm bound to understand a different one somewhere...
Personally i think the posted tuts is a good way to getting it fixed and shouldn't have been posted anyway...It was fine with a few of us posting the fixed exe everypatch that was all that was needed..Now your all just handing TQ the answer to how we do it and way too many spies on this forum sending everything to gm's..This shoulda stayed amung trusted people not opened up for all to see publicly but that's just my 2 cents on it..
Dont flame him for his topic, how about, someone who does not speak english but knows what "multi-client" is comes here, they have more chance of working out from the pictures than a ****** babelfish translation, who cares if there is another guide? maybe some people use this hex editor and dont want to download a new one? just stop ******** about it and go hunt or somthing, your life must realli sux if u dont even have a good reason to ***** at someone, just respect the time he put into his topic, half of you dont even contribute yourselves; well neither do I but atleast I aint ******* the people who do or criticising them for there contribution. Perhaps before posting in the future you people should take a look at yourselves and respect someones will to try and help you do somthing instead of seeing it from the worst possible perspective and making them feel as if they shouldn't even bother at all. WORD.
How to open 2 clients at once? 03/03/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies *topic* i'm actually wondering how to open 2 clients at once on Luminary the new ijji game, but i figured it's done basically the same way, so is there any known way to open up 2 clients at once for gunbound?
Open to clients 01/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Is there any way to open 2 or more clients with different accounts?
Thanks in advance :)
EDIT: In the thread's tittle i wanted to say two*
EDIT2: I found it, sorry for open this thread.
How to open more then 2 clients 0.o 10/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Heh Im Nifty' border='0' alt='Heh Im Nifty' /> All your have to do is go to my computer click on Program Files>>>Conquer 1.0>>>ini>>>StRess just Press Ctrl+F put stress go into it and press Ctrl+F and find thing will come up again and put in English and after English put a #1 it should look somthing like this ...