Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to open 2 clients at once?

Discussion on How to open 2 clients at once? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to open 2 clients at once?

*topic* i'm actually wondering how to open 2 clients at once on Luminary the new ijji game, but i figured it's done basically the same way, so is there any known way to open up 2 clients at once for gunbound?
Old 01/21/2008, 23:14   #2

-.-.......fck offf!
Old 02/17/2008, 22:36   #3

hehe
Old 03/03/2008, 22:06   #4

RRX87 your **** hot chick

Similar Threads Similar Threads
the max clients u can open?
12/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
how many clients can u guys open using a com?? currently i can on 13 only.. any tips to increase this numbers??
Can't open more than 6 clients
01/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I dont know whats the problem, but after I have 6 clients running and logged in, the other client "when logging in " just closes itself. Im using cidproxy multiclient and have tried others, still no help. Ive got a pretty good computer, so I think thats not the problem. Any help would be highly appreaciated.
Open to clients
01/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is there any way to open 2 or more clients with different accounts? Thanks in advance :) EDIT: In the thread's tittle i wanted to say two* EDIT2: I found it, sorry for open this thread.
I need Open 3+ Clients
03/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
hii plz any one help me I need Open 3+ Clients i was try Hex Workshop 4.2 but it dosent workk any one help me plzzzzzz ty
Open more den 2 clients?
05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is there any way to edit the number of clients u can open? cause somehow i cant open more den 15 clients... everytime i try opening more den 15, something will happen, example i cant use my hotkeys or i cant exit from the game or even open some other program... another qns can i change the time on the top left hand of the screen?.. if anyone has an answer for me pm me pls... thx!