Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No More Big Bird.

Discussion on No More Big Bird. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Metzone....

Metzone once my home and BigBird is my friend, he help me earn money in a legal way and buy me things that i need. When im bored i go to my home and look for BigBird to play Hide and Seek.
Now Bird Bird abandon me and my home is really boring for no more Bird Bird to play with me.
Please anyone who have a good heart help me find my BigBird for i cant live my life like it used to be.

_/\ /\ /\_________________ the end
\/ \/
Old 01/22/2006, 06:00   #2

are you 2 years old?
Old 01/22/2006, 14:58   #3

Hehe, exactly the same goes for me :P
Now I have nothing to do in CO but to put my chars in TG until there is something being done about MeteorZone.
Old 01/22/2006, 16:16   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by bladefire@Jan 21 2006, 12:31
New Metzone....

Metzone once my home and BigBird is my friend, he help me earn money in a legal way and buy me things that i need. When im bored i go to my home and look for BigBird to play Hide and Seek.
Now Bird Bird abandon me and my home is really boring for no more Bird Bird to play with me.
Please anyone who have a good heart help me find my BigBird for i cant live my life like it used to be.

_/\ /\ /\_________________ the end
\/ \/
Probably shouldn't have been posted in the exploits section....
Old 01/22/2006, 17:35   #5

lol I guess I have to make an archer soon if nothing can be fixed. It's really unfair now in CO. If you're a melee, you either have to hunt for mets 10 hours straight or buy them. If you're an archer you can just go to Met Zone for 5 hours and get 200 mets, that's only if you feel like it though
Old 01/22/2006, 18:52   #6

there was a guide somewhere on how to tell the real metdoves from the small ones
Old 01/22/2006, 19:27   #7

err, i think since the patch, all the metdoves drops the same rate as each other, but higher than normal monsters.
Old 01/22/2006, 22:48   #8

the guide that i found,( i forgot where, there is search engine in my sig ), said that there are two different Metdove id codes, and he coded the real MeteorDove into a big one so u can find the real five meteor drop one or something liek that
Old 01/23/2006, 00:43   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by blueshad0vv@Jan 22 2006, 22:48
the guide that i found,( i forgot where, there is search engine in my sig ), said that there are two different Metdove id codes, and he coded the real MeteorDove into a big one so u can find the real five meteor drop one or something liek that
The way to spot the Real Metdoves it hitting it as it has higher def. I heard about possibility of making a hack that would detect and warn u that u r hitting a metdove below normal , allowing u to know identify the "ReaL" metdove. that´s good only 4 archers with their scatter (I dont have an archer,.... yet)
Old 01/23/2006, 00:43   #10

ooh, ever since i was at met zone i never found the 5 met drop one, is it true there is 100 real ones on the map?
Old 01/23/2006, 01:40   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by SmartGuy@Jan 23 2006, 00:43
ooh, ever since i was at met zone i never found the 5 met drop one, is it true there is 100 real ones on the map?
No. Now they all have same name but only a few drops 5. The drop rate is above average 4 all other metdoves.
Old 01/23/2006, 08:04   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by chocoman4k@Jan 22 2006, 14:58
Hehe, exactly the same goes for me :P
Now I have nothing to do in CO but to put my chars in TG until there is something being done about MeteorZone.
tis what i do!