Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mz bird

Discussion on Mz bird within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mz bird

any1 found a way to show the bird in mz that give 5 mets like in the past when we could see the big dove? or we cant do that anymore?
Old 02/27/2008, 22:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosidade View Post
any1 found a way to show the bird in mz that give 5 mets like in the past when we could see the big dove? or we cant do that anymore?
Search for metzone map, then you can find its location.
Old 02/28/2008, 00:05   #3

Received Thanks: 2,411
A lvl 27 or 37 nub sees the good one as a red name monster, not sure if it still works.
Old 02/28/2008, 00:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
A lvl 27 or 37 nub sees the good one as a red name monster, not sure if it still works.
nope, been fixed ages ago
Old 02/28/2008, 04:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by google1025 View Post
Search for metzone map, then you can find its location.
i have a mz map but im talking about something similar like the old thing that we could c the big dove or something that make it appear different like the others =/
Old 02/28/2008, 08:10   #6

elite*gold: 20
Get a proxy and take the bird with a higher hp count and replace the model with something else.
Old 02/28/2008, 12:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
Get a proxy and take the bird with a higher hp count and replace the model with something else.
what type of proxy?
Old 02/28/2008, 12:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
what type of proxy?
A proxifying proxy I think any 'un-backdoored' one would work... just gotta edit the monster filez V3N0M would have been a good one *cough* still wroking *cough*...

*Brain Fart*
Looking through the proxy files I've never come across a way to change monsters.... Items, Yes. Monsters, No. Ill check it out though.
Old 02/28/2008, 13:47   #9

No editing of monster files required. What it takes is skill in coding to make it identify which one has more hp.
Old 02/28/2008, 14:33   #10

Quote:
how can i do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
A proxifying proxy I think any 'un-backdoored' one would work... just gotta edit the monster filez V3N0M would have been a good one *cough* still wroking *cough*...
editing the moster.dat you mean? if yes how can i do that? theres a tutorial here in elitepvpers for that?

Quote:
No editing of monster files required. What it takes is skill in coding to make it identify which one has more hp.
that with proxy ?
Old 02/28/2008, 14:43   #11

if anyone got the monster.dat edited to see a different dove can plz post here?
Old 02/28/2008, 19:30   #12

The best way for TQ to hide it would be to merge normal birds and the "kings" together as one type therefore preventing the client from discerning between the two. But that means the server fakes the client out on how much HP it has to prevent the HP bar from being huge and giving it away meaning there'd be absolutely no way to find it other than hunting as usual. If someone wants to get me a login to a char in metzone with one nearby I can check for the possibility of identifying it. If it's possible I'll put out a module to my proxy to set the "kings" to another model showing you where they are. I would search but unfortunately I don't have time to go in game let alone run around metzone finding one.