Hahaha, Ok i have a way to hunt mets, been working Brilliantly on alpha server.
Using an archer, scatter all doves, lets say i scatter 500's on all doves, however i only hit the real met doves for 50's. So i look for 50 dmg, then i kill the dove.
Reason this works: It's easier to kill the met doves now because they only have 10k hp. Also nobody else comes to MZ anymore so it's all mine!!!!
Big Met doves 04/29/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 45 Replies //
met doves map 02/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies Ok here is a unfinished map i did myself no extra marks just red dots to show where i have found met doves if there are some i dont have marked leave me the cords in a comment and i will add them after i confirm they are there i appreciate the extra help and sorry for any i missed but i will update the map when i find more
Big Met Doves?? 03/21/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies Back when you could distinguish meteor doves from treasure birds just by looking at their names, i got a file off this website that made the met doves huge and easy to spot. Now that they are all meteor doves, it won't work anymore. Has anyone created a new file that can somehow distinguish the real met doves from the fake ones? ...or anything similary to what i'm asking about would be nice :)
5 met doves 12/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies anyone got the coords where the 5 met doves respawn?
Met Doves 04/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies I havent been to met zone for quite a while. I allowed others to use my account, so they would met my stuff while I lvled the character. Anyway, I was wondering some things:
1. Are mets doves (the ones that ALWAYS drop at least 1 met) still in the game? I recall a patch or something that got rid of them, changed their name, or did SOMEtHING to them. Thats how long ago I was in met zone last time :P
2. If they are still there, do the small guard and large met doves programs still work?
...