Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

combine bots?

Discussion on combine bots? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there any way or anyone who could possible combine the autominer bot with(if there is a auto attacking guard) so that u can go to sleep, wake up, and ur guard has killed all incoming mine pkers while u still are holding all the lovely gems?
Old 01/04/2006, 06:12   #2

Well you can get an auto miner here:

Then replace your pet.dat so anything that will hit you, your guard will attack back:

Also maybe you might want to try Co Partner, pk lock the common mine pkers that would pk you by inserting there name and putting the skill you use in the skill box.

Good luck.
Old 01/04/2006, 09:21   #3

>< gotta pay for the co partner dont u? pay the &#036;&#036; that i dun have
Old 01/04/2006, 18:13   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by luck@Jan 4 2006, 09:21
>< gotta pay for the co partner dont u? pay the &#036;&#036; that i dun have
Nope we cracked it,

Have fun.
Old 01/04/2006, 20:09   #5

haha its funny cuz i just did that with my miner 2 days ago. and i was sitting here watching and sure nuff instead of logging on enemy it went to fight em lol luckily all i had was ores but was still funny to watch i dont think the pker was expecting it :P but unfortunately he was smart he took out my guard before i could stop the autominer and resummon lol