Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Valve] Conquer Fluride

Discussion on [Valve] Conquer Fluride within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/01/2006, 20:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
*cough cough* memory aimbot lol

Then again, thats everyone's desired hack
Old 01/01/2006, 23:48   #17

Okay theres going to be a lot of new features in this version, but I have stumbled across something odd while working on it.

I was having a look at the diffrent Job Titles you could get and found that there was one called "Knight", wtf? Is this some sort of "secret" title?

Oh my ***, what the **** there is actually a title in Conquer called TAOSIT and one called TAOIST.

What the **** is a taosit? And why did they put it in the game?

Oh my ***, this gets stranger and stranger, there is a title in the game called "Wizard" and one called "Master" and one called "Saint".

Seriously WTF? I don't know because I am not an expert Conquer Player but they don't sound like default player names to me and TAOSIT sounds like one of the Developers made a typo; but the thing that confuses me is why they left the typo in there and added a new title called "Taoist" instead of replacing the original typo they made?
Old 01/02/2006, 00:34   #18

its probably something to screw with u, like the metal tao and wooden tao
Old 01/02/2006, 01:23   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by LiX@Jan 1 2006, 23:48
Okay theres going to be a lot of new features in this version, but I have stumbled across something odd while working on it.

I was having a look at the diffrent Job Titles you could get and found that there was one called "Knight", wtf? Is this some sort of "secret" title?

Oh my ***, what the **** there is actually a title in Conquer called TAOSIT and one called TAOIST.

What the **** is a taosit? And why did they put it in the game?

Oh my ***, this gets stranger and stranger, there is a title in the game called "Wizard" and one called "Master" and one called "Saint".

Seriously WTF? I don't know because I am not an expert Conquer Player but they don't sound like default player names to me and TAOSIT sounds like one of the Developers made a typo; but the thing that confuses me is why they left the typo in there and added a new title called "Taoist" instead of replacing the original typo they made?
I don't know if this is close, but it just popped into my head when I read this. A tao can me a water "saint", if I remember right. Those other titles I think can be applied to the name/type of char. you have. I don't know about taosit, but those other ones seem to probably have more of a logical explanation.
Old 01/02/2006, 01:50   #20

yeah taosit is probably a type, and i think knights are guards.
Old 01/02/2006, 11:01   #21

CO is going to upgrade to 2.5(Maybe another number) soon. They already upgraded the chinese servers.
Old 01/02/2006, 13:30   #22

elite*gold: 20
Thye just updated chinese to 1.6, but no new classes were added. Only things in the latest chinese patch afaik are new weapon effects, and new bosses.

The Knight and Taosit classes have always been in professionalname.ini, but never anything related to them in game. There has been nothing said about any further classes being implemented into the game.

The autoallot.dat file contains stats alongside level for each class, although it's a server file only, not used on the client. The file actually has stats for what a 'Knight' would be. Unlike any other class, the Knight class was planned to have both Strength and Mana, making it useful for melee or magic. It'd be interesting to see one, but I don't think I ever will.
Old 01/02/2006, 17:02   #23

lol what happened to the 'release thread' which was up?
Old 01/02/2006, 18:52   #24

got moved into the hacks forum
Old 01/02/2006, 20:08   #25

release thread?

i think

taosit = firetao

taoist = watertao

so that it can be different....

interntao either to taosit or taoist
Old 01/02/2006, 20:53   #26

Quote:
[Valve] Co2 Hydrogen Bomb - Released!

The [Valve] Co2 Hydrogen Bomb is an updated version of [IcT] Conquer Fluride that I coded a few months back. The [Valve] Co2 Hydrogen Bomb has more features and works on CO2.

Old [IcT] Conquer Fluride script files will work on the [Valve] Co2 Hydrogen Bomb.

Here is a Screen Dump:

To download this hack please click the following link:

If that link does not work please go to for updated mirror's.

Thank You and I hope you have fun with this new release! It's been improved a-lot!

LiX`

(Special thanks to Suck2 who helped design the graphics for this hack and helped me find the new location for the Player Memory Block, thank you!)

Please note that not all functions have a server-side effectm for a more detailed list on what functions are server side and which ones are not please refer to the readme.txt file provided with this program. Thank you.
wtf is this about? I hope that's not you Lix.

It is posted here on the CO forums:

Quote:
Quote:
Haha your so full of shit, nice way to try and scare people off.
Quote:
Woah are you retarded or something? Do you even know what PE_PATCH, MEWBUNDLE, MEW are?

They are file packers you idiot, not viruses they reduce the file size. If you don't believe me search those three names on google.

The only reason a few of those virus scanners give FALSE results is because I packed the hack using MEW 11SE to reduce the file size.

They are CRAP virus scanners.

And WTF "Good job on stealing files" how did I steal any files you noobacular? How retarded does that quote sound? Woah, kill yourself please your cluttering the interweb!111

Last edited by LiX Returns on 01-02-2006 at 11:40 AM
Quote:
You idiot I just explained, can you not understand english or are you just retarded, like 3 out of 10 virus scanners reported it was a virus and all three said diffrent things and all three are shit virus scanners notouriously known for scanning false results.

THOSE THREE VIRUS SCANNERS ARE WRONG, DUMBASS. DO YOU REALLY THINK THOSE THREE PIECES OF SHIT ARE BETTER THAN THE OTHER 7 VIRUS SCANNERS?

***. DIE PLZ.

And WTF "Good job on stealing files" how did I steal any files you noobacular? How retarded does that quote sound? Woah, kill yourself please your cluttering the interweb!111

Quote:
Dear god, do I have to use FSG or something to fack the file just to prove your a retarded ***got newbie that think's html is used to code 1337 hax0rz!11 :O1l1OlLOlO!Lol!11

Quote:
Okay so, [IcT] Conquer Fluride which was the original name for my hack which I released months ago had the same problem, those three virus scanners kept giving FLASE results.

yet over 30,000 people used [IcT] Conquer Fluride everyday.

No one ever complained that it hax0red their computar!11

Quote:
OH MY GOD HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

YOU ****ING IDIOT EVERYONE KNOW I LIX CODED CONQUER FLURIDE.

YOU GOD DAMN ****ING RETARDED SHIT. GO TO EVLITEPVPERS AND CHECK.
Well, I'm pretty sure that's not you but no conclusions yet.
Old 01/02/2006, 20:54   #27

By the way, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE LINK that Lix Returns provided -.-