Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IcT] Conquer Fluride

Discussion on [IcT] Conquer Fluride within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[IcT] Conquer Fluride is a scriptable Conquer Online multi-hack that allows you to make your own scrips which can make you automine, auto train skills and so fouth the possibilities of this scripting engine go as far as your imagenation can.

Once you have created a script you can save it, and give it to a friend who can load the script using [IcT] Conquer Fluride and use it.

Here are some of the hack's features:

Client Side:
- Change Name
- Change Spouse
- Avitar (small, large, normal, invisible)
- PK Point
- Teleport

Server Side:
- Server Tag's
- Script Engine
- Enemy Lockon Aimbot

Download it and how real ultimate power in Conquer Online.

*** Updated Download Link ***
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2005, 22:07   #2

clean anyone ?
Old 06/21/2005, 22:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally posted by LiX@Jun 21 2005, 21:54
[IcT] Conquer Fluride is a scriptable Conquer Online multi-hack that allows you to make your own scrips which can make you automine, auto train skills and so fouth the possibilities of this scripting engine go as far as your imagenation can.

Once you have created a script you can save it, and give it to a friend who can load the script using [IcT] Conquer Fluride and use it.

Here are some of the hack's features:

Client Side:
- Change Name
- Change Spouse
- Avitar (small, large, normal, invisible)
- PK Point

Server Side:
- Server Tag's
- Script Engine
- Teleport
- Enemy Lockon Aimbot

Download it and how real ultimate power in Conquer Online.
Yo mean actual teleportation ? going anywhere by typing in the coords ?
Old 06/21/2005, 22:12   #4

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
nice release, but could you upload your hack on another host? the 10 post rule is a killer
Old 06/21/2005, 22:40   #5

I don't trust it. The first thing it tries to do is connect to a DNS server. AntiVirus found nothing, but I am not going to use this.

Edit: It tries to connect to 24.25.192.2. I am going to try disconnecting my internet and seeing if it will run w/o communication.

Edit2: Okay sorry, I just don't want to be remotley controlled
Old 06/21/2005, 22:45   #6

**** sorry. I will upload now. Also, the Teleport is clientside. I added it to server side accidentally.

If you look, it's connecting because it checks for updates. Just use a packet sniffer like Eathereal, its perfectly safe.
Old 06/21/2005, 23:05   #7

Name change works. I am now my own spouse. Teleport system is confusing. Not sure quite how to work it. The Rev button does not work as well. Maybe you should change the 70 to 0. Also, does it only go North/South? Maybe have like an arrow setting so you can just scroll around. Well it is cool, but I am missing something I think. I like the whole avitar thing. I thought that you were talking about the picture next to our names, but this is better. I cannot get the PK Point thing to work. Any help?
Old 06/21/2005, 23:13   #8

rofl! to bad only client side for name change...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1119388386.jpg (214.2 KB, 21 views)
Old 06/21/2005, 23:35   #9

really nice but with teleport i cant see npcs, like its said at the txt
so for me its like teleport only client side not server side.
maybe im wrong but i really cant see the npcs
Old 06/21/2005, 23:39   #10

eheh i stopped levelling and .. nearly for 40 minutes i am playing with this tool
i loved my giant structure hitting hawks..

and sure the enemy lock on thingy is a cool aimbot.. but i cant test it...

is there any one who tested it..?
Old 06/22/2005, 02:22   #11

i tried tele but cant see npcs
Old 06/22/2005, 03:10   #12
NyaR

does changing wife allow you to get double xp?

Old 06/22/2005, 03:44   #13

The reason you can't see npc's is because its client side..Have you ever shifted screens all the way and not seen any people or npc's? It's the same thing..
Old 06/22/2005, 08:41   #14

Now that I have publicly released it and a lot of people have been using it, it seems that there are a few bugs.

Does the PK Point editor work for anyone here?

When you launch the hack, does the "[server] [co-ords]" in the top left of the conquer window change?

Seems like these addesses are dynamic, dosent supprise me though.

Brief explanation of teleport:

Think of 70 as your current Y axis. 70 wont allways be your Y axis but its usually something lke 40 - 70.

Just play around with the teleport teleporting from 10 to 20 to 30 all the way up to 80 untill you workout (by looking at the minimap what your current X axis is, for example if you found out it was 40 teleport to 41 to go up a few spaces and 39 to go down a few spaces.
Old 06/22/2005, 09:35   #15

lol, cool.
Closed Thread