Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do private servers detect background apps for botting?

Discussion on How do private servers detect background apps for botting? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do private servers detect background apps for botting?

On a private server 5095 whenever i launch a bot or app like cheat engine the client closes in 5-10 seconds.So can anybody help me understand whats going in the background and/or how to prevent that from happening?
Old 03/23/2019, 19:00   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Don't bot and just play the game?
Jesus. If you have to bot to enjoy a game, then don't play that game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/23/2019, 20:09   #3

Sorry bro but i dont think i asked for ur oppinion, if u can't help with what i asked please dont reply
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2019, 03:44   #4

Checks for various exes be it in a dll or the source itself
Old 04/02/2019, 16:53   #5

If you have to ask the question how a server prevents botting then you're not capable of bypassing it.

However here are a few things you'd need to know in order to bypass it.

1. Programming (Obviously) (Some native language preferably like C, C++, D etc.) (And also assembly ofc.)
2. Reverse Engineering (Since you want to reverse engineer the bot detection to understand how it works but also how to bypass it.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 16:54   #6

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Don't bot and just play the game?
Jesus. If you have to bot to enjoy a game, then don't play that game.
Do you know what website this is?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 17:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
If you have to ask the question how a server prevents botting then you're not capable of bypassing it.

However here are a few things you'd need to know in order to bypass it.

1. Programming (Obviously) (Some native language preferably like C, C++, D etc.) (And also assembly ofc.)
2. Reverse Engineering (Since you want to reverse engineer the bot detection to understand how it works but also how to bypass it.)
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knochenkrieger View Post
Do you know what website this is?
Am I on stack overflow? Because I see a lot of dumb questions.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/02/2019, 17:54   #8

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Stell dir mal vor du zu sein
Old 04/02/2019, 20:31   #9

Quote:
This is my new signature.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/03/2019, 18:30   #10

How is my question dumb? i love when unsocialized guys like you wanna act "thug" and try to roast me online..tho ofc i program, dont u get it if i wanna bot i have something to bot with and i also have the blowfish of the server but not sure what to do with it and am not good with reverse engeneering and cracking altoe i understand memory.
Old 04/03/2019, 19:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by maceto01 View Post
How is my question dumb? i love when unsocialized guys like you wanna act "thug" and try to roast me online..tho ofc i program, dont u get it if i wanna bot i have something to bot with and i also have the blowfish of the server but not sure what to do with it and am not good with reverse engeneering and cracking altoe i understand memory.
I didn't call your question dumb. My "thug" point was that you shouldn't be asking this question. It requires whoever answers it to do all the work for you in reverse engineering that anticheat. You might not have intended to come across this way, but you're asking for a hack. If you're interested in learning how to do this, then you should look up some tutorials. Nobody can make a generic guide on how to do this for every private server out there. Like, really, the next step is for you to post the exe and have someone look at it for you and give you a hack.
Old 04/03/2019, 22:14   #12

Quote:
Just give up.

I'd do it for you if you wanna pay $400.
Old 04/04/2019, 02:31   #13

Spirited I asked for a ittlle push not for a slave that would do my work, I know its in the memory I have opened it with ollydbg and wasnt able to find the poping msgbox and whats connected to it but nvm..this forum was a lot better 7-8 years ago, nowadays kids suck hard.

Aids bro just grow up and I will give u 800£ for it.
Old 04/04/2019, 03:18   #14

Quote:
Spirited I asked for a ittlle push not for a slave that would do my work, I know its in the memory I have opened it with ollydbg and wasnt able to find the poping msgbox and whats connected to it but nvm..this forum was a lot better 7-8 years ago, nowadays kids suck hard.

You don't understand what you're asking for, then. And yeah, sorry that there's nobody here anymore that's going to do all the work for you for free. Not everything is going to be delivered to you on a silver platter because you asked for it. Time is money, and surprise, people would rather get paid doing 80-100% of the work.
Old 04/04/2019, 16:09   #15

Quote:

I am grown up though that's why I'm asking for a reasonable freelancing price

And what you mean it was better 7-8 years ago? I was here back then too. Pretty sure nobody appreciated people not doing their own work back then too, especially when it came to stuff like this.