Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gProxy - Yet another proxy

Discussion on gProxy - Yet another proxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/15/2010, 20:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
I believe this will be a great proxy good luck
Mfg,
Null.
Old 02/16/2010, 19:49   #32

Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneepisser View Post
Whats that, a virus?
It's a request to be banned, I believe.
Old 02/16/2010, 19:58   #33

Hows the progress so far?
Old 02/16/2010, 22:51   #34

Nothing since I created this topic, I'm a lazy ***
Old 02/16/2010, 23:14   #35

Gosh gab your so lazy. Lol. Finish your studying.
Old 02/17/2010, 22:26   #36

I did :P
Old 02/17/2010, 22:36   #37

Received Thanks: 1,431
lol hows this one coming along then. we're still struggling with the game server encryption, lol very almost there tho. lol say we, clints doing all the hard work, but lol aint got nothing on that boys l337 h4x0ring 5ki11z lol dont worry we're not gunna be competing tho. really dont like how theres so many public proxies atm, only a matter of time before tq add attack packet limits to ninjas. already got em on every other skill, duno why the hell they aint bothered with fatal strike, bloomin useless aint they! :P

standalone ftw
Old 02/18/2010, 06:26   #38

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
lol hows this one coming along then. we're still struggling with the game server encryption, lol very almost there tho. lol say we, clints doing all the hard work, but lol aint got nothing on that boys l337 h4x0ring 5ki11z lol dont worry we're not gunna be competing tho. really dont like how theres so many public proxies atm, only a matter of time before tq add attack packet limits to ninjas. already got em on every other skill, duno why the hell they aint bothered with fatal strike, bloomin useless aint they! :P

standalone ftw
If you ever were to release a standalone proxy, you'd be in some deep **** on a high level point of few.
Every legit hacker in the CO scene would hate ANYONE that gave that last massive exploit away.

Also, all the encryptions and packets are freely available in the public domain. Creating a free, stable, open source proxy that could over power any closed-source pay-to-use proxy would be an unbelievably simple feat to accomplish.
Old 02/18/2010, 11:38   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
If you ever were to release a standalone proxy, you'd be in some deep **** on a high level point of few.
Every legit hacker in the CO scene would hate ANYONE that gave that last massive exploit away.

Also, all the encryptions and packets are freely available in the public domain. Creating a free, stable, open source proxy that could over power any closed-source pay-to-use proxy would be an unbelievably simple feat to accomplish.
nah u completely misunderstand me andy, lol we have NO intention of releasing a standalone, lol we're not stupid :P to be honest im annoyed at the amount of public proxies that are about that have things like fast fatalstrike in em. sir hooks has always had a private fatal strike at those speeds, but lol never in a million years would we have made that public. just one step sooner to things being patched :P could do with a bit of help if ur up for it tho? mainly how & where do the keys come from for the key-exchange while connecting to the game server? been looking thru ur server source release and we're v close to it, but just need to fine tune a few things i think, but any help u can give us would me incredibly much appriciated drop me a pm if u dont wanna say the answer on here tho.

much love!
Old 02/18/2010, 16:11   #40

Quote:
nah u completely misunderstand me andy, lol we have NO intention of releasing a standalone, lol we're not stupid :P to be honest im annoyed at the amount of public proxies that are about that have things like fast fatalstrike in em. sir hooks has always had a private fatal strike at those speeds, but lol never in a million years would we have made that public. just one step sooner to things being patched :P could do with a bit of help if ur up for it tho? mainly how & where do the keys come from for the key-exchange while connecting to the game server? been looking thru ur server source release and we're v close to it, but just need to fine tune a few things i think, but any help u can give us would me incredibly much appriciated drop me a pm if u dont wanna say the answer on here tho.

much love!
Google how the Diffie Hellman key exchange works, that should help. You also get the first keys from the first packet once you connect the game server.
I'm also working on a standalone, never releasing that though
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 16:51   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrola View Post
Google how the Diffie Hellman key exchange works, that should help. You also get the first keys from the first packet once you connect the game server.
I'm also working on a standalone, never releasing that though
cheers for that. saw a page on that earlier but overlooked it as it didnt say blowfish :P but yea we found one with a pretty picture that hopefully will help get us sorted. many thanks altho not there yet, so may be some more pestering to come later yet oh and if ur making a clientless too, presumably ur gunna come up with the same hacker packets that we'll be facing sooner or later, so if u fancy trading packet logs at some stage so we can spot the packet and responses, hit me up
Old 02/19/2010, 02:55   #42

that's great.
Old 02/19/2010, 12:12   #43

ok dont worry about the help, we've spotted our silly mistake. packet splitting/combining for anyone else looking for clues
Old 02/19/2010, 22:15   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Just how Clint didn't expect his private version of Sir Hooks (or was it Melee.dll?) to leak? Learn not to be idiots and make mistakes such as this before attempting such a task.

I can tell you now; the lot of the community that would be willing and knows how to make standalones won't give you ****-all help due to Clint's **** up. He got some of the most valuable hacks patched that have been around since the start of CO. Even if you get your standalone to login; 3 things come to mind that'll **** you over that you won't get the answer out of anyone for.
*** ur in a good mood arent ya :P and its not just clint that released teleport. tanelipe put it in the private sectino fully explaining how it worked and how to do it. u shouldnt be going off on one at clint, more off on one at the public proxies which are trying their hardest to get fatal strike attack spam banned.
Old 02/19/2010, 23:18   #45

Quote:
*** ur in a good mood arent ya :P and its not just clint that released teleport. tanelipe put it in the private sectino fully explaining how it worked and how to do it. u shouldnt be going off on one at clint, more off on one at the public proxies which are trying their hardest to get fatal strike attack spam banned.
I'm quite ****** off too for the teleport being released PUBLICLY.