Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


gProxy - Yet another proxy

Discussion on gProxy - Yet another proxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 02/15/2010, 20:57   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 390
Received Thanks: 319
I believe this will be a great proxy good luck
Mfg,
Null.



Nullable is offline  
Old 02/16/2010, 19:49   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneepisser View Post
Whats that, a virus?
It's a request to be banned, I believe.


gabrola is offline  
Old 02/16/2010, 19:58   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 555
Hows the progress so far?
TheBoyWhoLost is offline  
Old 02/16/2010, 22:51   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 1,334
Nothing since I created this topic, I'm a lazy ***


gabrola is offline  
Old 02/16/2010, 23:14   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 8
Gosh gab your so lazy. Lol. Finish your studying.
deadeye81 is offline  
Old 02/17/2010, 22:26   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 1,334
I did :P
gabrola is offline  
Old 02/17/2010, 22:36   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 906
Received Thanks: 1,431
lol hows this one coming along then. we're still struggling with the game server encryption, lol very almost there tho. lol say we, clints doing all the hard work, but lol aint got nothing on that boys l337 h4x0ring 5ki11z lol dont worry we're not gunna be competing tho. really dont like how theres so many public proxies atm, only a matter of time before tq add attack packet limits to ninjas. already got em on every other skill, duno why the hell they aint bothered with fatal strike, bloomin useless aint they! :P

standalone ftw
Warlax is offline  
Old 02/18/2010, 06:26   #38
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,341
Received Thanks: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
lol hows this one coming along then. we're still struggling with the game server encryption, lol very almost there tho. lol say we, clints doing all the hard work, but lol aint got nothing on that boys l337 h4x0ring 5ki11z lol dont worry we're not gunna be competing tho. really dont like how theres so many public proxies atm, only a matter of time before tq add attack packet limits to ninjas. already got em on every other skill, duno why the hell they aint bothered with fatal strike, bloomin useless aint they! :P

standalone ftw
If you ever were to release a standalone proxy, you'd be in some deep **** on a high level point of few.
Every legit hacker in the CO scene would hate ANYONE that gave that last massive exploit away.

Also, all the encryptions and packets are freely available in the public domain. Creating a free, stable, open source proxy that could over power any closed-source pay-to-use proxy would be an unbelievably simple feat to accomplish.
andyd123 is offline  
Old 02/18/2010, 11:38   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 906
Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
If you ever were to release a standalone proxy, you'd be in some deep **** on a high level point of few.
Every legit hacker in the CO scene would hate ANYONE that gave that last massive exploit away.

Also, all the encryptions and packets are freely available in the public domain. Creating a free, stable, open source proxy that could over power any closed-source pay-to-use proxy would be an unbelievably simple feat to accomplish.
nah u completely misunderstand me andy, lol we have NO intention of releasing a standalone, lol we're not stupid :P to be honest im annoyed at the amount of public proxies that are about that have things like fast fatalstrike in em. sir hooks has always had a private fatal strike at those speeds, but lol never in a million years would we have made that public. just one step sooner to things being patched :P could do with a bit of help if ur up for it tho? mainly how & where do the keys come from for the key-exchange while connecting to the game server? been looking thru ur server source release and we're v close to it, but just need to fine tune a few things i think, but any help u can give us would me incredibly much appriciated drop me a pm if u dont wanna say the answer on here tho.

much love!
Warlax is offline  
Old 02/18/2010, 16:11   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
nah u completely misunderstand me andy, lol we have NO intention of releasing a standalone, lol we're not stupid :P to be honest im annoyed at the amount of public proxies that are about that have things like fast fatalstrike in em. sir hooks has always had a private fatal strike at those speeds, but lol never in a million years would we have made that public. just one step sooner to things being patched :P could do with a bit of help if ur up for it tho? mainly how & where do the keys come from for the key-exchange while connecting to the game server? been looking thru ur server source release and we're v close to it, but just need to fine tune a few things i think, but any help u can give us would me incredibly much appriciated drop me a pm if u dont wanna say the answer on here tho.

much love!
Google how the Diffie Hellman key exchange works, that should help. You also get the first keys from the first packet once you connect the game server.
I'm also working on a standalone, never releasing that though
gabrola is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 16:51   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 906
Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrola View Post
Google how the Diffie Hellman key exchange works, that should help. You also get the first keys from the first packet once you connect the game server.
I'm also working on a standalone, never releasing that though
cheers for that. saw a page on that earlier but overlooked it as it didnt say blowfish :P but yea we found one with a pretty picture that hopefully will help get us sorted. many thanks altho not there yet, so may be some more pestering to come later yet oh and if ur making a clientless too, presumably ur gunna come up with the same hacker packets that we'll be facing sooner or later, so if u fancy trading packet logs at some stage so we can spot the packet and responses, hit me up
Warlax is offline  
Old 02/19/2010, 02:55   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
that's great.
new11111111 is offline  
Old 02/19/2010, 12:12   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 906
Received Thanks: 1,431
ok dont worry about the help, we've spotted our silly mistake. packet splitting/combining for anyone else looking for clues
Warlax is offline  
Old 02/19/2010, 22:15   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 906
Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Just how Clint didn't expect his private version of Sir Hooks (or was it Melee.dll?) to leak? Learn not to be idiots and make mistakes such as this before attempting such a task.

I can tell you now; the lot of the community that would be willing and knows how to make standalones won't give you ****-all help due to Clint's **** up. He got some of the most valuable hacks patched that have been around since the start of CO. Even if you get your standalone to login; 3 things come to mind that'll **** you over that you won't get the answer out of anyone for.
*** ur in a good mood arent ya :P and its not just clint that released teleport. tanelipe put it in the private sectino fully explaining how it worked and how to do it. u shouldnt be going off on one at clint, more off on one at the public proxies which are trying their hardest to get fatal strike attack spam banned.
Warlax is offline  
Old 02/19/2010, 23:18   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
*** ur in a good mood arent ya :P and its not just clint that released teleport. tanelipe put it in the private sectino fully explaining how it worked and how to do it. u shouldnt be going off on one at clint, more off on one at the public proxies which are trying their hardest to get fatal strike attack spam banned.
I'm quite ****** off too for the teleport being released PUBLICLY.


gabrola is offline  
Reply



« (request) how to buy script vessel | Need Help Please »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.