Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Option of PvsP

Discussion on Option of PvsP within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyway, This is my first post in all my life. All the Mutli-Player Online game ... In option I think PvP .. is base on person skill vs person skill not hack to beat or person... Man, people using this site hack stuff to beat other player equal less than a Noob player ... Maybe I dont make sense to this .. but I what i just like to thx all the creator of hack and bot for all the game out there .. You guy have talent and skill .. wish one day can u learn the skill too ..
Old 12/05/2005, 12:23   #2

...ok ty^^
Old 12/05/2005, 19:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
and your point is?
Old 12/05/2005, 19:27   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Lightning73@Dec 5 2005, 19:12
and your point is?
and your point is?
Old 12/05/2005, 20:14   #5

learn to fb/ss n00bs.
Old 12/05/2005, 21:37   #6

ummm you call them noobs then thank them

that makes alot os sence [/sarcasm]
Old 12/07/2005, 02:47   #7

Have you even played the game =.= cause like the games not all about pvp...yeah its a free pk game but still theres other stuff we can hack about other than pvp hacks/bots
Old 12/07/2005, 04:59   #8

It is not about hacking.It is about making life easier. You dont see exp/money hacks out there do you? Now i can safely say there are little or no aimbots released/working now. Furthermore, modding your own client to play CO2 is not a crime, but it sure makes life easier. Can you say if you sprain your ankle, and have to walk with a stick, you are a noob compared to those who can walk properly? Everyone has lag dude, it depends on more /less lag than the others. CO2 has no fking lag compensation, so why bother learning skills if you cant even see them?
Old 12/07/2005, 23:46   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by KnowledgeSeeker@Dec 5 2005, 08:45
Anyway, This is my first post in all my life. All the Mutli-Player Online game ... In option I think PvP .. is base on person skill vs person skill not hack to beat or person... Man, people using this site hack stuff to beat other player equal less than a Noob player ... Maybe I dont make sense to this .. but I what i just like to thx all the creator of hack and bot for all the game out there .. You guy have talent and skill .. wish one day can u learn the skill too ..
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, but don't whine.
Old 12/08/2005, 20:09   #10

lol?

« EzMacros | QO? »