Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trying to create the HP Bar

Discussion on Trying to create the HP Bar within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trying to create the HP Bar

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help with creating the HP bar above the players. What I think is that it is viewed for entities with UID below 1000000 but am not sure I've tried changing these values to higher value using Ollydbg (to test it) not sure if i'm going right. Can anyone guide me?

Old 06/04/2018, 02:10   #2

I am not sure if game client has that information (other players current hp and total hp). When an entity is spawned, if it is a mob or a guard, client receives total hp of that entity; for player I am almost sure that it receives zero instead.

Old 06/04/2018, 03:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by giacometti View Post
I am not sure if game client has that information (other players current hp and total hp). When an entity is spawned, if it is a mob or a guard, client receives total hp of that entity; for player I am almost sure that it receives zero instead.
It can be sent in the spawn packet. By default it's 0 for players but you can send it in the spawn packet and the client will know the HP. You're already doing it with the monsters.
Old 06/04/2018, 03:45   #4

And about the current player's hp? How can you get that info?

If you are talking about PServer you are in wrong section...

Old 06/04/2018, 07:35   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,536
When I last spoke with Ultimation about how he did player health bars back in the day, he said he had to modify the client.
Old 06/05/2018, 03:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
When I last spoke with Ultimation about how he did player health bars back in the day, he said he had to modify the client.
Yes that's true I'm asking about what I'm going to look for? Am I doing it right or I'm lost?

This is about private servers yes, Can someone move it to the proper place?
Old 06/06/2018, 14:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
Yes that's true I'm asking about what I'm going to look for? Am I doing it right or I'm lost?

This is about private servers yes, Can someone move it to the proper place?
In short this is somehow what you have to do (Of course not exactly, but should give you an idea.)

First you're going to figure out how it's displayed for monsters.

Then you're going to detect players in the screen.

After that you're going to hook the function that displays the hp bar for the monsters to the players within the screen.

I think Conquer uses DirectX (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) so learning how to hack DirectX applications would be a start.
Old 06/09/2018, 05:38   #8

Received Thanks: 1,071
This is for the latest patch but once you understand how this function works you will be able to make the changes to any of the lower patches.

The function address is 0077EDB7 and it decides whether to draw the hp bar or not and you want to change it's logic to draw players hp bars, Hints "CMP DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+140], 0F423F", "MOV EAX, 00989680".

Fiddle with it a bit and see if you can figure it out.
Old 06/10/2018, 22:25   #9

i want magic effect for wind walker trible

« Any one help about the clicker ? | tq's security for clicker »