Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about Pojerv Proxy

Discussion on about Pojerv Proxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about Pojerv Proxy

guys im trying to re use this project again to help me find packets faster
so i found this on youtube

this video shows another file only called proxy.exe being add to the game folder

can anyone help or explain how to get this file please?
Old 05/22/2018, 14:23   #2

I need this to work on Conquer 3.0
Old 05/22/2018, 17:16   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Try using search next time.......
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2018, 19:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosfromhell View Post
guys im trying to re use this project again to help me find packets faster
so i found this on youtube

this video shows another file only called proxy.exe being add to the game folder

can anyone help or explain how to get this file please?
Looking at that video I feel so shamed, my console sniffer looks pretty bad! well, at least it is functional...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg packet1.jpg (15.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg packet2.jpg (19.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg packet3.jpg (20.8 KB, 73 views)
Old 05/22/2018, 21:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Can you help me with the update?
Old 05/22/2018, 21:54   #6

Quote:
like i didnt search
but its too old and i tried to update it but couldnt
can anyone help me please
Old 05/22/2018, 22:43   #7

Quote:
like i didnt search
Did you really try the big yellow search butron on top right of this page? It's the 1st search occurance if you type "conquer pojerv proxy".
Old 05/23/2018, 00:36   #8

giacometti
again as i said its old threads i need to update it
but you keep telling me to search while im always consediring posting such post as my last option so yes i searched and its all old threads
Old 05/23/2018, 03:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmDaT View Post
Can you help me with the update?
No. I'm not interested in making a bot for the current client.

Quote:
like i didnt search
Bot / hack requests aren't permitted in this section.

Quote:
giacometti
again as i said its old threads i need to update it
but you keep telling me to search while im always consediring posting such post as my last option so yes i searched and its all old threads
If you have the project, then what's the problem, exactly? Have you tried building the project?
Old 05/23/2018, 07:15   #10

Quote:
No. I'm not interested in making a bot for the current client.

Bot / hack requests aren't permitted in this section.

If you have the project, then what's the problem, exactly? Have you tried building the project?
of course i did why you think im an idiot ?
but all packets has been changed thats why i need packets sniffing tolls for conquer
thats why asking help
and for sure im not the source code coder or i would alerady updated it
i bought this source code from a developer who made it but cant rich him anymore so i got to figure it out myself
if anyone well to help i will appreciate
Old 05/23/2018, 07:54   #11

Quote:
of course i did why you think im an idiot ?
but all packets has been changed thats why i need packets sniffing tolls for conquer
thats why asking help
and for sure im not the source code coder or i would alerady updated it
i bought this source code from a developer who made it but cant rich him anymore so i got to figure it out myself
if anyone well to help i will appreciate
Your original question was "where is proxy.exe". You need to build the project to make proxy.exe. Your response to me saying that is "do you think I'm an idiot". I think you're wasting my time heavily. If all you're requesting is that someone help you update a bot, then this thread can be closed. We're not here to program for you. That's like going to an artist's community and requesting free art because you're not an artist. You're welcome to try using the black market section... but bots aren't really a thing anymore. Nobody has an interest in making bots for this game. It's kind of a waste of time and not worth maintaining. On top of that, bot requests aren't permitted in this section due to the spam it creates... this is just one of many threads that get opened every week asking for updated bots and hacks. Thanks for your time and for using mine.
Old 05/23/2018, 09:18   #12

Angry

Quote:
Your original question was "where is proxy.exe". You need to build the project to make proxy.exe. Your response to me saying that is "do you think I'm an idiot". I think you're wasting my time heavily. If all you're requesting is that someone help you update a bot, then this thread can be closed. We're not here to program for you. That's like going to an artist's community and requesting free art because you're not an artist. You're welcome to try using the black market section... but bots aren't really a thing anymore. Nobody has an interest in making bots for this game. It's kind of a waste of time and not worth maintaining. On top of that, bot requests aren't permitted in this section due to the spam it creates... this is just one of many threads that get opened every week asking for updated bots and hacks. Thanks for your time and for using mine.
i only explained why im asking and no thanks i dont need help updating my bot at all
btw your way is too bad talking to the people
and above all i didnt ask you for anything i posted a question where to find proxy.exe thats only what i asked to know nothing more
and im not looking for a programmer i got my own team
and if you lost interest of bot that doesnt mean everybody else did
so stop acting like you are mr knowledge walking among us
Old 05/23/2018, 17:24   #13

Quote:
i only explained why im asking and no thanks i dont need help updating my bot at all
btw your way is too bad talking to the people
and above all i didnt ask you for anything i posted a question where to find proxy.exe thats only what i asked to know nothing more
and im not looking for a programmer i got my own team
and if you lost interest of bot that doesnt mean everybody else did
so stop acting like you are mr knowledge walking among us
Sorry if I assumed where the conversation was going, I thought I already answered your question - other than "build your source", how is anyone supposed to help you? You were scammed into purchasing a bot that doesn't work. Don't come to us saying "i'm not an idiot" and "stop acting like you are mr knowledge" when you bought something you have no idea how to even start. How do you expect we help you? Do you want me to look into a crystal ball or something? We don't have your source code. We didn't fall for some scam outside of this website like you did. And I speak unofficially on behalf of ConquerAI, jokerboy123, and many other developers who gave up on the bot/hack scene because of people like you when I say "botting is dead in this community". Enjoy your scammed source code, and don't be such an unbearable *****.
Old 05/24/2018, 00:33   #14

again you speack like you are the smartest
i didnt get scammed for not working bot i bought a working source code but due to game updates packets has been changed and again i say i asked you for nothing and you can help me nothing specialy you maybe others can
and i know what to do i only asked question about the proxy.exe that its being replaced in conquer files not the project exe file so i guess you just wanna show off and tell people here how smart you are
i admit you are smart enough but not the smartest but dont fkn judge people when you know nothing ok?
and i know how to get it work thats why trying to figure it out myself by making the packets tool work
so please stop being such an ignorance with all the knowledge you got
i mean no disrespect but you are a bad person maybe only from behind the screen but i saw how you reply to others here and i tested that myself
again i didnt ask you for anything about my code or anything else i only asked about the video above
Old 09/16/2021, 07:07   #15

he is actully the smartest