Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACCOUNT LOCKED

Discussion on ACCOUNT LOCKED within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if i log in and it says account locked dose that mean i got banned and can i ever get the char back???
Old 11/20/2005, 01:33   #2

Your best bet is to email the support department asking for help, on rare occassions they have actually responded, and on even rarer occassions they've actually done something. Besides, what ya got to lose?

I wouldn't post this on the main CO forums tho' as you'll get a bunch of self-righteous, holier-than-thou, conclusion-jumping, know-it-all, TQ *** wipers branding you a sub-human species in seconds.
Old 11/20/2005, 02:11   #3

lol so true...account locked jus means u cant play till the next maint man..so sit tight..once next maint comes ull b able to play again
Old 11/20/2005, 02:13   #4

omg thank you so much i was scared i thoght i was banned or somthing i was DC alot before this happend also like every 1.5 mins i would dc in the lab quest with my lvl 104 archer
Old 11/20/2005, 03:02   #5

ya dc heaps can get ur acc locked..tho i hadnt heard of it happening for awile
Old 11/20/2005, 04:25   #6

That was one of the "upgrades" they installed to keep people from logging on and off exploiting bugs
Old 11/20/2005, 07:33   #7

Hmmm search next time ok? There was a guide in the Guides Section. And @Quag, that was the patch to prevent people from dcing everyone 11 mins *if i am not wrong* from using the BJX bot and by doing so bypasses arrests. Thus TQ would rather lock your account.
Old 11/20/2005, 09:03   #8

its a ***** when ur acc locked at weekend no maint =/
Old 11/21/2005, 19:36   #9

Rules vs banned

1. i dont know if its still working...
2.go to: "forgot password" fill all the detals (it worked when my friend got banned... )
3. I also remmber pass was: pass3214
4. dont blame me if its not working anymore

Hope it helped T_T
Old 11/21/2005, 21:04   #10

Wow noone is screaming, SEARCH NOOB!!11 Or something like that when i asked the same question, it seems everyone got nice and not being such a fuktard and yes its recommed to search but if you dont know please response nicely and dont say: SEARCH NOOB!1111

Thank u! O well for people not being so pricky about others