Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Locked

Discussion on Account Locked within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, If you get your acct locked is tnhat the same as account banned?

Or what, does it get unlocked after server maint, I was just using my spell trainer for DH left for 10 minutes just about to turn it off, and on the last "loop" I login and "Account Locked"

This is stupid

Any info is apreciated

Also, I had a BJX hunter went to bot jail, so oi get a noob with 100k on him, he gets jailed and so i try logging in and account banned!

I will be deleting BJX as its too risky...And if i dont get my account back Im quiting...Probly move to RO :S
Old 09/01/2005, 04:12   #2

your account will be unlocked at the next server mat. so u have nutthin to worry bout as far as the bjx bot being jailed its hard to get another char in jail without getting banned...since they trck the ip address....hope it was a help...........

GuttA
Old 09/01/2005, 06:53   #3

Thanks for the thaught but this thread is old, I was like the first person to ask and then noobs flooded the forum with the same question, so I got my answer from then.

Thanks anyways