Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warehouse password

Discussion on Warehouse password within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warehouse password

Hello,

I just came back to the game from a very long break, my registered email ain't working anymore, i managed to retriever my password to login by using secret question, now i can't remember the warehouse password...i tried every single combination possible, i also contacted the game support...but they said they can't help since i can't provide enough informations about my char which i created in 2010 and last time logged it in was probably in 2012.

Is there any way to bypass the warehouse password?

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warehouse password
02/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hey i was wondering if theres any way to get my warehouse password without the email address cuz im tryin to get back on an old account but i forgot all the stuff for it anyone kno a way i can get the warehouse pass back?
Warehouse password
02/02/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
Hey i was wondering if theres any way to get my warehouse password without the email address cuz im tryin to get back on an old account but i forgot all the stuff for it anyone kno a way i can get the warehouse pass? Srry just noticed im in wrong place srryz plz delet post or somthin
Hey, I got a problem with my warehouse password.
11/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey all, I got a character from a friend, but he didnt know the warehouse password nomore.... Since he bought it we cant look up anything.... Does anybody know how too delete/look up that password w/o Conquer Online site or GM ? Please., I really need it cus it is hard too always have an second client online with my internet. I really aint hacker. Thanks in advance.
Warehouse password bypass
04/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
okay hi there, maybe you know that kind of problem: you want to open your warehouse but you forgot your password, or you bought a char and cant get into the warehouse, or maybe you just scammed a char and want to open the present box but that guy uses a warehouse password. so i just want to check if my idea would work.. so here it is: in CO1.0 it was possible to send packets to withdraw a certain amount of gold from your warehouse without having to input the password. well the...
Anyway to bypass warehouse password?
02/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
..Is there a way besides asking the GM's? :? I heard there was a way.. (I don't think anyone has EVER posted this question?)