Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CowWindow multi conquer windows

Discussion on CowWindow multi conquer windows within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make sure conquer is closed and in the directory of your conquer folder open then hex conquer unlimited conquer windows. i did not make this credit gose to RagnaBaby for findng/making it not sure but his link dun work so i decid to upload to forums
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is still a problem for Windows-7 and conquer Online
01/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Version used Windows 7 ULTIMATE 32 BIt Integrated December 2009 OEM DVD-BIE Repack I have tried a lot, but to no avail . The problem still existed
conquer online on windows 7
07/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
how can i play conqueronline on windows 7 beta i always get a error meessage saying its not complablie!! some1 help me plz
Multi-Client for Windows
03/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Ok if you are on windows create a seperate account for example if you have Admin and Jennifer(your mum) create "user" If you create another account and go into it you can load up conquer from there so if you put your archer and the stigger in training groung minimize the screen and press Windows And L it will switch user and returnm you to the first screen now log in and you can open 2 fresh windows you can do this over and over. admittadly its not very officiant but ITS NOT ILLEGAL AND TG...
CowWindow multi conquer windows
10/21/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Make sure conquer is closed and in the directory of your conquer folder open then hex conquer unlimited conquer windows. i did not make this credit gose to RagnaBaby for findng/making it not sure but his link dun work so i decid to upload to forums after you download it add.exe to end so it will work had to remove so it could put on forum