Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Best stat combinations for RB chars

Discussion on Your Best stat combinations for RB chars within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all im making this post because im new to playing rb chars now that i have a few i was curious of whats the best stat point allotments for each class etc.
hopefully this thread will just stick to information and not flames and off topic discussion as once enough material is gathered id like to convert it to a guide for the guide section.

right now the rb im playing is water-archer
what are your stat point recommendations for lvl 100+
Old 10/21/2005, 01:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by pappawolfie@Oct 21 2005, 01:32
Hi all im making this post because im new to playing rb chars now that i have a few i was curious of whats the best stat point allotments for each class etc.
hopefully this thread will just stick to information and not flames and off topic discussion as once enough material is gathered id like to convert it to a guide for the guide section.

right now the rb im playing is water-archer
what are your stat point recommendations for lvl 100+
rb archer = min amount of dex and str that allows you to wear your bow, and lots of vit...

rb water = 50 Dex, 176 str, 67 Mana, all else in vit...

rb fire = (when leveling with mana put all dex to vit.) 176 str, 50 dex, and however much mana/life you feel comfortable with..

rb warrior = 176 str, 65 dex, 5(i think) mana, all else vit

rb trojan = 176 str, 65 dex, 5 (i think) mana, all else vit

btw, these are all 110+ (dont need 176 str until 115...), since the last promotion isnt until 110, so you need to keep your stats normal -.-; (and the fire tao stats are just for lvling with 2h in wz..)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Steed combinations guide
11/11/2013 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 43 Replies
Hello, so far I've got the exact combinations to the following: (To use this, put the left most horse in the main, and then just throw the other colors in left to right ) Shadow Steed- Black + 2x White Mortor Steed- White + 2x Black Tawny Steed- Maroon + White
[Guide] Steed Combinations
03/04/2012 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Hello guys, welcome to my breeding related topic. I hope this post provides all info you would need to make a steed of your dreams. I'll try my best to keep it up to date, if you find any mistake here - please notify me. Now, the main thing is: THE KEY TO BREEDING: (based on RGB bars) (not 100% accurate but very close one) floor(0.9 * X) + floor(0.1 * Y) = Z
Hora Combinations in EP2.2
04/11/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
ok, i tried a lot of stuff just to enable hora weapon combinations in RFph but all failed. tried editing some edf files, bin, exe... no damn results. the closest result i got was that it tried to combine the int weapon + purple weapon + type C excel but instead of showing the success and failure results it tells u that the item combination is incorect, well atleast it was combining it already but no type D weapon created.... blah blah blah... i tried replacing some files to that previous patch...
Gem combinations
05/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
anyone have the link to a post on how to get max exp from sdg and srg all that i've use search but still cant find it so if you know please give me the link
Gems combinations!
03/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
hello all im planing on reborning a water 130 to a warrior :P but i not so sure what whould be best i mean by the time i rb i will a full soc warrior earings, necky, ring, wand, armor and boots so thats 7 socs so my question is should i put super rainbows or super dragys or a mix of super dragys and rains ?? what do u guys think that whould be best for lvling really fast lol.. :D