Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request easy macro..

Discussion on Request easy macro.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Basicly.. all i want is for my character to auto attack this one monster...

nothing else just autoattack it..

cuz after it dies i have to reattack and i means i cant leave my pc...

Its basicly just an auto retaliate i need or an auto normal attack to train phoenix on this monster....

thx

ps. Please somone make this i really Really need it
Old 10/13/2005, 14:14   #2

ummm u should try ultimas slayer bot i think thats what ure looking for m8
Old 10/13/2005, 16:39   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by stupoty@Oct 13 2005, 14:14
ummm u should try ultimas slayer bot i think thats what ure looking for m8
ill take a look thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make Your Own Eudemon Macro Easy
09/05/2016 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
I downloaded LogBot because I needed some gold (didn't we all). And I found that after a few patches, i didn't work any more... :cry: That kinda pissed me off. But I found a solution to my problem. I found out an easy Keyboard and Mouse recorder that I'm so sure can make a macro for Eudemons Logging. I used it on Gaia Online and it worked exceedingly well. Now to give it to you. But first, I want to tell you how to use it. When you download and install this program, open it up (of...
Easy to use kill macro
12/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Here is a real easy to use kill/loot macro so you can kill while afk. Enjoy. And if you can basic program I am sure you will be able to do lots with this thing. :pimp:
some1 pls create an easy macro for sv
09/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
some1 pls make a macro for sv 1.17 slowness , i know theres already one made but i cant make it work. pls some1 its not difficult , just make it to press twice f11 button every 30 minutes and click on start (sv button) and where we can download the program to make the macro work .
Quick and Easy way 2 make a Macro/Bot
04/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Here im re-posting this after i posted this once the other day my brother messes it all up Hi everyone, im posting this because i no tons of people who r lazy and dont fell like creating a bot or macro from scrach and also people who dont under stand certian things and ways 2 make a bot/macro well basicly 1 day i was on internet searching 4 a macro and i found the awsom program which works really good 4 macroing/botting this can do Spirt healer lvler taoaist lvler
Requesting easy macro..
10/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
well seing as im not the smartest person to fall out the tree... Im requesting a macro that basicly... 1) When im training in TG.. and i get XP skill (while hitting normal stakes with norm attack) it selects superman 2) Then after superman has started hits the stake again to carry on hitting... 3) then after superman has ended starts hitting again untill the next XP skill...