Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some1 pls create an easy macro for sv

Discussion on some1 pls create an easy macro for sv within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face some1 pls create an easy macro for sv

some1 pls make a macro for sv 1.17 slowness , i know theres already one made but i cant make it work. pls some1 its not difficult , just make it to press twice f11 button every 30 minutes and click on start (sv button) and where we can download the program to make the macro work .
Old 09/12/2007, 15:20   #2

theres no point and if you wnt it make it urself, because no one will make that for just you
Old 09/12/2007, 15:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
theres no point and if you wnt it make it urself, because no one will make that for just you
the problem is i dont know how to make one <.<
Old 09/12/2007, 15:48   #4

ok here is a lot of help for the slow of sv... i know some times its hard to understand but iiv seen vids xplaining how make sv for perferct just serch.... all its here but if u SEARH and dont understand we can help....
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2007, 15:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadownN View Post
ok here is a lot of help for the slow of sv... i know some times its hard to understand but iiv seen vids xplaining how make sv for perferct just serch.... all its here but if u SEARH and dont understand we can help....
+thanks xD i like ur attitude but i dont use to find what im lookin for when i use SEARCH
Old 09/12/2007, 15:56   #6

if ur using sv tell me how YOU made it work better cuz i have no idea about programming and all that sh**
Old 09/12/2007, 16:36   #7

i dont know about progr too ... but if u here u learn some little stuffs... well search for sv1.7 assss code and anastacia 1.7.ct... when u have both ... reinstall ur conquer patch until 4351.. the use cotobo or M multiclient for bypass auto patching(no auto patch) then use sv1.7... there is a videoguide how to make it work sv... just do that and have fun botting... sv1.7.. one of the mots good craks of sv... i already pick 2dbs and a lot of +1 garbage xD

Edit: use the linklist on my sig
..here its the link of *** code.. and all that stuff

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2007, 02:10   #8

omg thx again man its workin like a charm
Old 09/14/2007, 02:41   #9

np bro... were're here to help ^^