Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The socket project

Discussion on The socket project within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/31/2005, 17:36   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by ~xXFuRyXx~@Dec 23 2005, 05:25
I have been coming to this forum for a while to read and gather information to assist me in CO. I have been playing CO for close to a year and a half. Never did i receive a socket no matter what i tried or how many mets i would spend. Now i make three sockets a week and have not failed yet. Maybe its luck maybe its not i dont know but i will tell in detail what i do and why . Give it ashot it works for me.

First i took information from everyone. Somepeople say at xx:33 any timewith many mets. Some said right after maintenance. Some said open MB's and hope.

I started thinking ( which isnt easy for me) when you open a mb you get mets and ref items sometimes a met and a uni, elite or just mets. I figured maybe themets with the uni items were a hint.

Now all i do isopen mb's now and hopei get soc item. Save all uni and ref items and mets. at xx:33 after maintenance i use the items obtained from the mb with the mets also obtained from mb and spam in tc.

This has not failed yet i have made 2,1 soc boots, 1, 1 soc bracelet, 1,1 soc ear, and 3, 1 soc neckys.

I have not had a maintenance pass since trying this that i did not receive a socketed item. I realize this is my first post and some will not try this. But i wanted to share this as i said it may be just dumb luck but it has worked for me so far.

Good luck guys i hope it works for you. And thanks for all help and co related info i have received from this site.
is this true?! i just met the things i got from moonbox immediately right after i open the box...but no sockets..maybe i would try urs//

Old 01/01/2006, 06:18   #362

Guys, it is definitely time based. The same guy who sells the sockets in Emerald server will sit in the same spot a few days a week or when he has the mets. All evidence proves that it is time-based. There. Arguemnt over.

Old 01/01/2006, 06:20   #363

Oh, suck: my friend got ref socketed lvl 20 ring from opening a moon box. So it's true. It's also rumored that moonboxes give more a chance than ancestor boxes, but I don't know anyone that had ever gotten a socketed item from an ancestor box...
Old 01/01/2006, 16:47   #364

Received Thanks: 1,372
guys this has became a lengthy useless thread..

its all random
#closed

Closed Thread

« ItemType Namer don't work anymore | account deletion!? »