Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Db waterdevil spawn

Discussion on Db waterdevil spawn within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/30/2005, 09:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
No one really seems to know the new time yet. Besides, someone gave you the location and details...finding out the time by yourself is the least you can do!

But I have a question that wasn't answered on the other thread... The DB mob is supposed to spawn daily. However, its spawn time is apparently based on maint time. Since now there are only 3 maints per week instead of daily maint, does this mean DB mob will only spawn 3 times per week? Same goes for lab bosses.
Old 07/31/2005, 19:03   #17

hey guys, the time on the sticked thread is wrong, ive been gettin the db mob for a long time now on my server, and whenever they changed SERVER MAINT. times the db mob spawn time was changed, so its really related to SERVER MAINT. so now, when we have 1 maint every 2 days, only 1 db mob spawns every 2 days, and they keep changing server maint. so u gotta check the spawns every hour or so , till u get an exact timing, then u can get it every 2 days
im tryin to figure the exact time after the recent server maint time, but its hard with so many ppl knowing about the mob, they can get it b4 i find it, and i cant be sure about timing
last 3 mobs i got, consecutive, was at 8 am at GMT +2, so thats 6 am GMT
Old 08/06/2005, 19:57   #18

Its spawn around 16-18hr after maint

Similar Threads Similar Threads
waterdevil
11/05/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
this is someone's waterdevil map, that i modified just a bit, basically it just helps u find your way around easier and i've done some research and added a location or 2 of the devil respawn.
Need Archer WaterDevil bot!
10/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I think it would be a good idea and a good way for archers to lvl after Lab 1 L 110. I been going to this place. last map before stonecity if u died from met zone. its is the top middle island. Its middle sized. The island has Water Devils. They are physical attk monsters. They will 1 hit u. but the top of the island is completely clear. the bottom has LARGE groups and high spawn rates. They are red name for my L 119 archer. I get 40k or higher scatters. If some one could make a...
That DB droppin waterdevil
06/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Can anyone point me to a file that has not only changed metdove size but also the DB dropping waterdevil size? Would make life easier..lol I tried searching about but noone seems to mention it..
The mysterious waterdevil proof
04/28/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
Hey pvpers and all related family, just to let you know that i after reading kalvams post about this waterdevil i spent about 14 boring hours on these islands lvling my fire circle on stuck fishies i FOUND the true and only one that indeed spawns once a day and indeed gives a precious ball, the only fucked up thing was the following : after i was stigging it like over an hour , this f*$$*$$&#0 36;g b***h turns up with her copper doggy soldier , finishes it in like one upload from my fire circle...