Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

waterdevil

Discussion on waterdevil within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
waterdevil

this is someone's waterdevil map, that i modified just a bit, basically it just helps u find your way around easier and i've done some research and added a location or 2 of the devil respawn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DBlord-map.JPG (70.5 KB, 167 views)
Old 08/31/2007, 10:07   #2

Hi,

It is from ShadowHacker..

DM
Old 11/05/2007, 14:43   #3

Talking Help :)

Can anyone post DB devil location please
Old 11/05/2007, 23:10   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
No attachment.

#Closed!
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Archer WaterDevil bot!
10/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I think it would be a good idea and a good way for archers to lvl after Lab 1 L 110. I been going to this place. last map before stonecity if u died from met zone. its is the top middle island. Its middle sized. The island has Water Devils. They are physical attk monsters. They will 1 hit u. but the top of the island is completely clear. the bottom has LARGE groups and high spawn rates. They are red name for my L 119 archer. I get 40k or higher scatters. If some one could make a...
That DB droppin waterdevil
06/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Can anyone point me to a file that has not only changed metdove size but also the DB dropping waterdevil size? Would make life easier..lol I tried searching about but noone seems to mention it..
The mysterious waterdevil proof
04/28/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
Hey pvpers and all related family, just to let you know that i after reading kalvams post about this waterdevil i spent about 14 boring hours on these islands lvling my fire circle on stuck fishies i FOUND the true and only one that indeed spawns once a day and indeed gives a precious ball, the only fucked up thing was the following : after i was stigging it like over an hour , this f*$$*$$&#0 36;g b***h turns up with her copper doggy soldier , finishes it in like one upload from my fire circle...
Db waterdevil spawn
08/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
yes before i get flamed, i did use search and i dont get the gm +23423i4 whenever times... those are to complicated anyone know the server time it comes out? (cali)