Originally posted by Walmartbagger+Jul 5 2005, 03:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Walmartbagger @ Jul 5 2005, 03:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Rancid-Milk-Man@Jul 5 2005, 03:13 Rofl if they ban your IP just use a proxy.
They ban by the account anyways. [/b][/quote]
Well make a new one lol.
[Release] BoI Helper (Chat Cmd's, Speed/Chat/Zoom hack) 03/01/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 54 Replies Hi!
First of all, i know this will completely destroy the world chat cuz of colored flasching and flying texts everywhere but anyhow i wanted to release this little tool.
I like to use some Chat Commands to color my Text when advertising sales or looking for a party etc. but im too lazy to write the commands for that again and again so i wrote this little Tool that generates the codes i need with a few clicks and puts it into the clipboard =)
Features:
Color: Give your Text a...
P-Server CHAT und GM CHAT /b /n Problem HILFE 11/07/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies Hallo leute,
Also, seit dem ich Updates auf meinem PC insterlliert habe und den PC neugestartet habe, hat mein Server irgendein Problem bekommen. Wenn ich mich einlogge kann ich noch Items erstellen kämpfen usw.. außer in irgendeiner Form Chatten. So zB. wenn ich versuche was zu schreiben kommt der Satz halt nicht über dem Kopf oder im Chat und dann ist alles weg also kann keine Items erstellen und nur Attacken einsetzten MObs kann ich nicht töten, also so als ob das Internet dann weg wäre....
[HELP]Broadcast Chat Coemuv2. 07/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies Well i try to code broadcast Chat, but this code doesn´t work
Chat.cs
case Struct.ChatType.Broadcast:
{
ConquerPacket.ToServer(ConquerPacket.Chat(0, From, To, Message, Struct.ChatType.Broadcast), CSocket.Client.ID);
break;
}
How to do color in Chat/Broadcast 08/22/2008 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies Hello all if you play in Ny server you may know me as MisterBlake, due to being bugged all the time about the color in the bc's and now since I am quitting in this following thread I will tell you how to do color bcs.
If you are doing lets say something in bc lets say I wanted to say "I have black text" and I wanted to make the text black, I would type the following:
</000000> I have black text
Now you can add multplie colors to broadcasts as well like for example if I want to make a...
Need item type and token type boot 03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Hi All programers and makers of boots, Great job. Could some one make item and token type boot for patch 5118. Please