Originally posted by anhang@Jun 23 2005, 17:07 installed the old old client version
replaced it with the new server.dat and version.dat
startup...success
login...automatically dced
replaced with the new conquer.exe
startup...failed
replaced with the new ini, ndsound and c3_CORE
startup...sucess
going to gc to get plved...need to replace map
got to the spawn...get dced..need to replace c3/texture
Dude, i posted this link before if u check the post long ago. THis is not the oldest client. This is new still I have this on my comp still. Oldext client goes back to umm before 2004, I think 2003 December maybe. But that for sure isnt oldest client. There were lots of topics about these old clients. The client there is version umm 4240 ? And the patch they still host is 4217.
the older one is alpha, which had english only lol. I downloaded that one. But I cant seem to connect, i replaced the inis and c3s,data and all until patch 4233. I didnt replace map files. I replaced conquer with the newest up to patch 4233. And C3_core and also ndsound. But still not connecting. It just hangs there saying COnnecting to server. Meaning it let me in, but it wont let my guy log. I also changed version to 4274
Originally posted by anhang@Jun 23 2005, 17:07 installed the old old client version
replaced it with the new server.dat and version.dat
startup...success
login...automatically dced
replaced with the new conquer.exe
startup...failed
replaced with the new ini, ndsound and c3_CORE
startup...sucess
going to gc to get plved...need to replace map
got to the spawn...get dced..need to replace c3/texture
Also you shouldnt replace conquer.exe with newest conquer. Just use one from an older patch like 4220 or something. This is just an example. I used the alpha client. The first one and I cant connect no matter what, so im still trying to figure out how to connect.
How do I check my Rohan version? 02/20/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies The date is 02/19/09 and I can't find any information on what version of Rohan I have, lol. I asked plenty of people on Rohan, and they have no idea either!
Also, are there any working hacks for the latest version of Rohan? Or has everything already been patched.
Please let me know.
Thank you.
check client version 03/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies is it possible to remote check client version which check out client by login to the server?
Tbot new version (check this out) 01/05/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 25 Replies some friend of mine (from the game) gave me turkish forum and he told me there is a working tbot and that he using it now and its should work ...
now i dowloaded the rar and i did a virus check in virus total i want to give you all what virustotal found because i dont know if there is keylogger on it(i didnt use it yet because im not sure its a clean files):
ENTER4U™ Free Image Hosting :: picad07.JPG
ENTER4U™ Free Image Hosting :: pic2b49c.JPG
this is the pictures of the virus...
Version check??? 05/29/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies its easy, just update ur conquer folder to the latest patch..... in the main conquers folder there is a file named.. version.dat, copy that file to u'r desktop or somewhere and run an older patch to go back to the old patch and just replace the version.dat file with the one u copied, and done version check bypass.... dont know how long it will stay like this.. for all i know it has been patch already, but who know's try it and see...