Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

make Moon Box quest easily

Discussion on make Moon Box quest easily within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ag no post
Old 04/03/2012, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
.................................................. ....................?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moon Box Quest
03/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
my friend got a way to make 15 moon boxs in once and he doesnt telling me how he doing it can any one tell me the way of it? ty
Moon box quest...
06/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I need a editor to know the token name in my inventory if you have one plz post it :D
make Moon Box quest easily
10/19/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 69 Replies
k lets begin this, first off all u will need a hex editor, i like winhex u will need to open the file itemtype.dat now search for token the first match its the Peace Token, so edit the text to something that remember it the second match its Chaos Token the third match its Desert Token The fourth match its Prosperous Token the fifth match its Disturbed token and the six match its Calmed Token
help with moon gem quest
06/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
the site says: Mr. Pine (454,242) in Stone Village of the desert needs a refined Bone Bracelet. If you help him to get one, he will tell you some clues of Moon Gem. now heres the problem i still cannot find mr. pine in stone city, am i doing thi wrong or something someone pls help me out. much appreciated
moon box quest
08/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
how long does it take to do this quest?? can anyone explain a little bit how to make that quest? and is there any cheat to have it for this quest i saw somewhere about tokes or what but i forgot where so can anyone tell me please tnx