Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Possible Upcoming Bot... Need opinions!

Discussion on A Possible Upcoming Bot... Need opinions! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Would you like to see this bot/program made?
Yes 19 90.48%
No 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
A Possible Upcoming Bot... Need opinions!

I have not confronted |Jonny| about it yet, but I think we will be making a bot like so:

You will be able to record VARIOUS things on a big list and hit 'Start'... After 'Start' is initiated, your character will go through the serious of 'Steps' that were set of pre-accordingly.

Thats a short run-down.... I'll explain everything in detail... :

Steps:

Your steps can consist of really anything you want done in Conquer.

Heres an example I have set up:

1. Jump: 212, 250.

*Note: You will be able to Walk as well.... ALSO, You can either 1. type that exact line in the box (on the program)... OR, you can record your own paths on Conquer with hotkeys!*

2. Attack: Left Click
-Path: 212, 255 : 215, 255 : 220, 250
-Repeat: 5 minutes

*If read smartly, you can tell what this will do. It will perform an Attack based auto-leveler. It will jump to those 3 coordinates for 5 minutes long. Items will be picked up. What this is good for? QUESTING!!!.... You can get an estimate on how long it takes for you to get a certain item in a quest and then..... (Later on there will be some sort of 'item checker' which will go to the next 'Step' after a certain item is found)....*

3. Jump: 300, 300 : 305, 310
-Left: 100, 100
-Pause: 500 *In Milliseconds... The 5 minutes from above will have to be milliseconds as well*
-Left: 200, 200

*Now many things can be done according to this Step 3.... But what MY Step 3 is doing is: Jumping to 300, 300 then to 305, 310... LEFT CLICKS at 100, 100 (Screen coordinates).... Wait .5 seconds ...... LEFT CLICKS at 200, 200........ And what does this do??... It sells an item successfully!! (In theory anyways... Those of course are not correct screen coordinates)*

So what we have here is:

A path system to do quests entirely! You can do the Refined Earring quest to jump from PC to AC to put a socket in your Talismans! (Auto-miner, quests, get to places without doing it yourself)

An auto-hunter... You can still use this to level, but MORE! Sell items, etc!... All features that are in a normal auto-hunter will be included as well (Pick mets/DBs, etc)

Of course there are HUNDREDS of other possibilities... It's up to your creativeness on what can be done...

And the wonder of it all......

You will be able to save your specific 'Steps' and share them with others! (Or re-load it up later!).... If everyone pitches in there own Steps, a big list become of it and many things could be done!

Downsides:

One character per computer (NO BACKGROUND)

Can't use computer while it's running

The poll question is: Would you like to see this made?
Old 10/07/2009, 13:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
would be great
Old 10/07/2009, 20:46   #3

elite*gold: 111
Yep. Go ahead and make it =P
Some small extras is allways good, makes it sound better for the newbies, and will get you more downloads. Throw on some effects and stuff.
Old 10/07/2009, 22:22   #4

Sounds like its just a macro, but i guess it will be a macro only meant for conquer which is cool. Goodluck with the project.
Old 10/07/2009, 22:57   #5

I'm definitely in. But we do need to talk
Old 10/10/2009, 22:55   #6

just make that thing man..we just need to uplvl without any efort
Old 10/11/2009, 23:56   #7

do it good luck