Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need conquer command files, for Private server

Discussion on Need conquer command files, for Private server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need command file.. i dont know what command i can use for my server... i have a old client.. dont remember witch one i have.. but can someone give me a command file?? thank you

forgot to say, i dont have commands on my server and i need a file so it works on my server, thank you.. pliz hurry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
command conquer online server
06/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
im looking for a private server for conquer that has commands and is sort of up to date with normal conquer with quick jump ect.. if any1 knows of a good command server whisper me
How do i Code Command on conquer private server?
09/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
How do i Code Command on conquer private server? Pliz need fast help
Private Server @pet Command List
07/03/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Replace ur server.dat to new one...just download my file to ur conquer 2.0 file, then replace ur server.dat.... ================================================= ========= ================================================= ========= This is for noobs that dont know what to do Hope it saves Q or some1 else alot more time: @pet Command List: Ex: @pet 110. the BlueBird pet @pet 1: Pheasant
CO private command server
06/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello ppl, I am have been looking for a Conqueronline Command server for ever. But still canīt find any server which is working. COWS v3: Is most time down and I do still have the problem with the patching and the following graphic.dll.... http://cowarserver.com/forum.php Qonquer: Changed to non command server (just a few commands like disconnect etc.)