Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reborn a water

Discussion on Reborn a water within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reborn a water

Tell me somebody where I have to lvl a water lvl to lvl I have archer 130 with good gears all sdg bow + 5 ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Water-X [Reborn-Every Class]
12/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling the waters that I've farmed on Ruby Server, VERY cheap, i can even do requests They will be around level 15 first reborn. Leave a msg if your interested
Reborn water low lvl
08/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello every1, its possible I make a water~water and keep it low lvl,and come with this char to GW,so can I pray and dont get killed by enemies? Or I only can use pray at lvl 70?? Thx
S> 2nd Reborn Water-Water-Warrior (SnowWhite)
09/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
120 - 120 - 87 War-War-Water Server Name: Celebrities - SnowWhite Donation Status: Knight - Equipment: Super + 3 Level 57 Helmet Super + 4 1 Socket (RDG) Necklace Lvl 82 Super + 5 1 Socket (RDG) Dex Ring Level 83 Super + 4 2 RDG Wand Level 80 Super Level 70 Warrior Armour
reborn water
05/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
im looking for a rb water>fire just a 110>15 would be fine. Can someone one who farms water give me one with full info on volcano server i prefer it be male but it doesnt have to be
Reborn Water Water Pros And Cons
02/13/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 30 Replies
Ok, well, I have learned a Water-Water is one of the best for pking. Well I will tell you why. 1. Ok well first of all you have your guard (from being reborn) so you are already quite powerful.Also after level 70 you can use a melee wepon and that makes your uber powerful. 2.Pking; You must make sure you are high enough level to have divine hare and revive. Ok, you summon your guard and then sit to get ready to use divine hare. You go into divine hare so you can go quite fast. Now you can...