Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone get me power source with talis ancd ninja ? :/

Discussion on Can someone get me power source with talis ancd ninja ? :/ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone get me power source with talis ancd ninja ? :/

pla can anyone help :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Power Source Packing NPC
03/28/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
K now i will release my own coded NPC it's my first code so yea... This NPC can pack 10 meteors into met scroll also can pack 20 meteors in 2 met scrolls at once and the same is for DB scrolls this will work only in 5017 sources. Change the NPC talk in the npctalk and it should look like this if (CurrentNPC == 9812) { SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hunting meteors and dragonballs is an exciting thing. However, they also pile up...
Power Source CO HELP!!!!
12/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 47 Replies
Hey ok so i used this guide here, YouTube - How to make conquer online private server, and got my server all up and working ^^ its awesome however i cant do much...i can mess with spawns and monsters, useing Navicat, and spawn items using GM powers, BUT i wanna learn how to change DROP RATE, ADD NPC's, make CUSTOM SHOPS, if possible add NEW maps, and if possible update my server to 5065 or whatever the newest privte server is currently PLEASE HELP! you can replay here or email me at...
(GUIDE) Power Source Codes
11/24/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
hello i use power Source i search alot for codes for it and i try to make a Guide and u put here the codes and wish help alot :o :o
I add new spaw for Power Source
09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Here i post my sql file, Add monter and Good spaw, in Ape, Bird, Desert, Mistic Castle, Phoenix, Twin City, And very Good Spaw in all lab! :)
Metin2 Power und Speedhack Ninja
02/01/2008 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Anti-Cheat ist verwirklicht worden Heute morgen schau ich auf meinem Account wollte die Power.exe benutzen nichts geht denke ich mir gut egal dann benutze ich CE das konnte ich anstellen was nicht ging war das wenn ich die mobs angeschossen hatte das nur ein wenig energie weg ist sonst dauerhaft die TP leiste oben geblieben ist was haltet ihr davon