would you accept db codes. if you're just gonna buy dbs w/ the money then i'd do that rather than fork out money from paypal pm me cause a reply won't be read
would you accept db codes. if you're just gonna buy dbs w/ the money then i'd do that rather than fork out money from paypal pm me cause a reply won't be read
He doesnt play CO that i know of, hes just in it for the cash.
Love this guy, he just finished 2 soc'ing a pair of tali's and 2 soc'ing my fan for me, very friendly and nice to talk to. i will be using his services again.
Agreed, although my repuatation means jack, this man is fast, cheap and effective. I contacted him and withthin 3 hours i had my two socket tower! i would reccommend anyone!
I worked it out. I would have had to buy 20 dbs for 20k progress witch would be about 64USD >.> alllot cheap that buying dbs!
edit: my join date can proove he didnt just create this account and make a good review >.>
Hi Guys, another word of thanks to infamous. 26k progress was completed in 4 to 5 hours, at a good price. No scam involved so not to worry about losing your talisman. Thanks again.
Nice, I clearly underestimated you and am sorry for that. Isn't gamekeyexchange.dll, DHExchange.dll Bruno's? The whole proxy kind of looks like his from what I remember, (but it looks like you've probably added onto it).
Dark, I'm not doing this for the sake of getting money, I'm doing this for the sake that I need money. It's as simple as that =/
Guessing people who play your server are being stingy and won't help support it much? If so, that sucks.
@nervous people...
Not that my opinion means squat, but Infamous is a very respected member of the private server community, and is one of the best programmers within it, very skilled individual. Thus, I'm sure his deal is perfectly legitimate, and being performed for the exact reason he states, as he is often working to create the best server available for the community to enjoy, and escape from being mistreated by the corporation that simply wants to drain you dry.
I will 1 or 2 socket any talismen on the official CO 04/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 16 Replies Basically leading on where infamousones thread left off
(See http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussio ns-questions/303859-will-2-socket-1-socket-any-tal ismen-offical-co.html)
But yea, if you need a talisman socketing, i will do it, but i charge real money. Just like infamousnoone, I want the money up front, and seeing as his prices worked for him, I will offer the same prices. I required you to give me a n00b account, with the talisman in his inventory, for around a day so I can...
Will 2-socket/1-socket any talismen on offical CO. 09/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 11 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussio ns-questions/303859-will-2-socket-1-socket-any-tal ismen-offical-co.html
This should be cheaper than buying DBs on MOST SERVERS. If it is not cheaper, thats not my problem.
Yes, I'm serious. I expect replies in only English, and an understandable form of English. If a demonstration of me socketing a talismen is required, I will gladly provide one. I expect money to be paid upfront (before I begin socketing the talismen(s)
Making a Script with AutoHotkey for Free(SOCKET)Talismen Quest. 08/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies Hello guys, i notice this program is able to record macros and mouse clicks :
http://www.autohotkey.com/
One problem, I am very new to this program.
And this is what i would like to know. To combine this program with
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templa tes/295213-guide-free-opening-sockets-tower-fun.ht ml
It would be much faster to do this quest for the talismens when you are able to record it with AutoHotkey.