so do we pm you? or do we pay first. Or you tell us when to pay. Can you tell us how the paying method will go before i begin? I mean you won't steal our talismans will you? because mine is +5. =\
so do we pm you? or do we pay first. Or you tell us when to pay. Can you tell us how the paying method will go before i begin? I mean you won't steal our talismans will you? because mine is +5. =\
If you don't trust me, just lock all your items lol, or put the talismens on another character you have, and just lock them. I'll send you a PM.
Like I said I'll let you watch me do it, while I'm doing it on another character, I don't care. I'll also show you proof if you want, whatever floats your boat.
Mine were +6. I gave him a nude char with locked talismans, there wasnt really any harm he could have done. My warehouses were also intact so I can safely say the infamous is legit. Ill definately have this done at least once more in the future
I doubt your bot is capable of botting the quest I bot 3 times in less than 12 seconds without using scrolls or money, lol.
If you just want to see and have no intention of buying, I probably won't bother, lol.
Oh really? Mine teleports and it's standalone client which means I can open as many bots I want at the same time. Here you go just because you said that I'm releasing it public lol.
Takes you 3-6 hours? 6 months ago when I did it, it took me 30 minutes from 0 sock to 2 sock, and I made about 500 dbs in 1 server with it.
I don't know what has changed in 6 months and what needs to get fixed and I don't have CO dld to my computer and couldn't care less, here it is and whoever that has atleast a little C# experience knows what to do with it.
The file is 6mbs because there are different versions in it that was made for different causes, I can't remember which is which and so on but you can find that out yourself.
Edit: Removed some files that I don't think people should have.
Lol went from 6 mb to 3mbs, alot must of been removed xD
maybe if u got time.... and wish to help us noobs who don't know nothing about programming.. maybe u can fix it ... these days evreyone that makes a cool boot wants money (probably right... couse evreything is about money..)
Thx for your time
Oh really? Mine teleports and it's standalone client which means I can open as many bots I want at the same time. Here you go just because you said that I'm releasing it public lol.
Takes you 3-6 hours? 6 months ago when I did it, it took me 30 minutes from 0 sock to 2 sock, and I made about 500 dbs in 1 server with it.
I don't know what has changed in 6 months and what needs to get fixed and I don't have CO dld to my computer and couldn't care less, here it is and whoever that has atleast a little C# experience knows what to do with it.
The file is 6mbs because there are different versions in it that was made for different causes, I can't remember which is which and so on but you can find that out yourself.
Edit: Removed some files that I don't think people should have.
Lol went from 6 mb to 3mbs, alot must of been removed xD
Nice, I clearly underestimated you and am sorry for that. Isn't gamekeyexchange.dll, DHExchange.dll Bruno's? The whole proxy kind of looks like his from what I remember, (but it looks like you've probably added onto it).
Dark, I'm not doing this for the sake of getting money, I'm doing this for the sake that I need money. It's as simple as that =/
yea, thats my version of the proxy, altough modified, he used it as base to it.
thats really bad cause i never wanted it released.
that tells me that i cant help ppl i dont know anymore.
MrGenouios. what infamous said was just a discription of what his bot can do. He never meant to bash you or anything. He just need money for his server thats all. so no harm man.
Nice, I clearly underestimated you and am sorry for that. Isn't gamekeyexchange.dll, DHExchange.dll Bruno's? The whole proxy kind of looks like his from what I remember, (but it looks like you've probably added onto it).
Dark, I'm not doing this for the sake of getting money, I'm doing this for the sake that I need money. It's as simple as that =/
ain't we all need money x.x ... i don't blaim u couse u want / need money ... i just want to 2sk 1 pair of talis for my second char :P .... i don't want to **** ppl... i was just saying true facts..
I will 1 or 2 socket any talismen on the official CO 04/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 16 Replies Basically leading on where infamousones thread left off
(See http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussio ns-questions/303859-will-2-socket-1-socket-any-tal ismen-offical-co.html)
But yea, if you need a talisman socketing, i will do it, but i charge real money. Just like infamousnoone, I want the money up front, and seeing as his prices worked for him, I will offer the same prices. I required you to give me a n00b account, with the talisman in his inventory, for around a day so I can...
Will 2-socket/1-socket any talismen on offical CO. 09/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 11 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussio ns-questions/303859-will-2-socket-1-socket-any-tal ismen-offical-co.html
This should be cheaper than buying DBs on MOST SERVERS. If it is not cheaper, thats not my problem.
Yes, I'm serious. I expect replies in only English, and an understandable form of English. If a demonstration of me socketing a talismen is required, I will gladly provide one. I expect money to be paid upfront (before I begin socketing the talismen(s)
Making a Script with AutoHotkey for Free(SOCKET)Talismen Quest. 08/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies Hello guys, i notice this program is able to record macros and mouse clicks :
http://www.autohotkey.com/
One problem, I am very new to this program.
And this is what i would like to know. To combine this program with
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templa tes/295213-guide-free-opening-sockets-tower-fun.ht ml
It would be much faster to do this quest for the talismens when you are able to record it with AutoHotkey.