Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will 2-socket/1-socket any talismen on offical CO.

Discussion on Will 2-socket/1-socket any talismen on offical CO. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2009, 21:21   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord4u View Post
ain't we all need money x.x ... i don't blaim u couse u want / need money ... i just want to 2sk 1 pair of talis for my second char :P .... i don't want to **** ppl... i was just saying true facts..
Then just get some cash and send it over and I'll hook you up with some =D
Old 08/17/2009, 22:28   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Nice, I clearly underestimated you and am sorry for that. Isn't gamekeyexchange.dll, DHExchange.dll Bruno's? The whole proxy kind of looks like his from what I remember, (but it looks like you've probably added onto it).

Dark, I'm not doing this for the sake of getting money, I'm doing this for the sake that I need money. It's as simple as that =/
His base (keyexchanges, blowfish and other basics to connect to the server), my **** added onto it such as, standalone, all the bots, marketwatching, teleporting, all that ****.

And as I mentioned above I removed other files up to 3 mb in total, those were newer proxies entirely made by me but they were alot more powerfull so I removed them, brunos base is very messy and unstable.

Edit:
Also wont you make like 5x times more money if you acctually work?
Old 08/17/2009, 22:38   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord4u View Post
maybe if u got time.... and wish to help us noobs who don't know nothing about programming.. maybe u can fix it ... these days evreyone that makes a cool boot wants money (probably right... couse evreything is about money..)
Thx for your time
Reason is, people need to spend their time making it, no one wants to give out free bots that have taken themselves lots of time to make.

We either keep it for ourselves and possibly release it in the underground and in return get what others in the underground have made. Or basicly sell it and try to make money.
Old 08/17/2009, 22:49   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
His base (keyexchanges, blowfish and other basics to connect to the server), my **** added onto it such as, standalone, all the bots, marketwatching, teleporting, all that ****.

And as I mentioned above I removed other files up to 3 mb in total, those were newer proxies entirely made by me but they were alot more powerfull so I removed them, brunos base is very messy and unstable.

Edit:
Also wont you make like 5x times more money if you acctually work?
Underage to get an actual job.
Old 08/17/2009, 22:54   #35

Quote:
Underage to get an actual job.
Allright then.
Old 08/18/2009, 08:22   #36

the attachment is removed but i still have the file OLDproxy. to bad its an alien technology for me =\
Old 08/18/2009, 09:07   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
Reason is, people need to spend their time making it, no one wants to give out free bots that have taken themselves lots of time to make.

We either keep it for ourselves and possibly release it in the underground and in return get what others in the underground have made. Or basicly sell it and try to make money.
Can u tell me then what patch did u used when u where using it... and maybe if u can explain how do i start it ... i was looking but didin't understeand the functions " like market watch" or "bell".... if u got time to teach me how to use it ... maybe it still works on a old patch or something like... worth a shot...
Old 08/18/2009, 09:45   #38

Quote:
Then just get some cash and send it over and I'll hook you up with some =D
considering i never bought dbs and the only thing i bought was 5 bot for 3 months to lvl my char.... idk why should i start now spending my money on a game...
Old 08/18/2009, 15:53   #39

Received Thanks: 1,571
well if i do remember correctly, the base for the bot was built by myself and bruno about half a year back.

i then left co and the bot got made redundant, however i decided to revive the base for the bot and get it back working again.

i then sent the base to hybrid, who then rewrote it for his needs.

but for the reason we wont release anything is because noobs abuse them and then they get patched, and then the n00bs expect us to get it working again

regards

Ultimation.

PS. I will also provide the same service on the server Ruby
Old 08/18/2009, 16:45   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
well if i do remember correctly, the base for the bot was built by myself and bruno about half a year back.

i then left co and the bot got made redundant, however i decided to revive the base for the bot and get it back working again.

i then sent the base to hybrid, who then rewrote it for his needs.

but for the reason we wont release anything is because noobs abuse them and then they get patched, and then the n00bs expect us to get it working again

regards

Ultimation.

PS. I will also provide the same service on the server Ruby
can u send me on private the program.. msn,skype,yahoo.... ir won't send it to other people .... (but probably u want alot of money for it) .... anyway if your kind enought to help me out with this ... ill be greatefull all life... :hands down: ...
Old 08/18/2009, 18:34   #41

If I'm not sending it out, I doubt Ultimation is.
Old 08/18/2009, 18:56   #42

Quote:
If I'm not sending it out, I doubt Ultimation is.
i know u won't that's why i didin't asked u...
Old 08/18/2009, 19:09   #43

lol....
Old 08/18/2009, 20:03   #44

Received Thanks: 1,571
sorry i wont be giving it around
Old 08/18/2009, 20:10   #45

aight
Closed Thread