Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]I need a good Source

Discussion on [Request]I need a good Source within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request]I need a good Source

Hi. I've tried a few sources, I started with Steals pack and now im at Yuki's source V 1.2. It's pretty good it has ninja(But no skills working), it has ninja gear, it has working gw ( althought its not the best), it has some pretty good stuff and I like it, but the only thing is that it has a messed up pk system like alot of LOFT sources, like you can fb or ss from a certain position and it goes thru the player and it's suppose to hit but it doesn't. I heard from few people that to fix this problem I need a binary source. So if anyone knows any kind of source that has this problem fixed, please post a link or add me on msn to talk about it:

I'd appreciate the help and please if you have something negative to say about my post, don't say it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]5165 good working source, i lost my one :(
03/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Title tells everything, please gimme one fast
[Request] edited Client 5095 and a good source for it
10/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Please can anyone help me to get a source and client for patch 5095? Would really appriciate it Greetings
[Request] PvP Source a good one
08/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i need a good pvp where can i get one or better post in this theard if u have or can find one for me thanks it must be lotf.
[Request]I need a good Source
07/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi. I've tried a few sources, I started with Steals pack and now im at Yuki's source V 1.2. It's pretty good it has ninja(But no skills working), it has ninja gear, it has working gw ( althought its not the best), it has some pretty good stuff and I like it, but the only thing is that it has a messed up pk system like alot of LOFT sources, like you can fb or ss from a certain position and it goes thru the player and it's suppose to hit but it doesn't. I heard from few people that to fix this...
[Request] Good Source
04/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey Guys, I was wondering if there is a server/source for a 5017 that has like everything in it Cheers Invicuous..:D