Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blessing effect

Discussion on Blessing effect within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Blessing effect

when ever im on and another player comes onto my screen the blessing effect goes off (light that comes down) and its lags me bad, ive asked some ppl where it is in the c3 effect folder and no one knows. whoever can tell me where it is so i can remove it will help alot.

thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dodge effect , Warp effect
01/04/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
this is a threat to glados , but other can answer. how can u have that effect? this is the video YouTube - S4 League GLaDO is Hacking
Heaven's blessing effect
07/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
That pink flash thing. Is there a .dds file for it? Or some other way to remove it? Thanks in advance.
What are the files for Blessing effect? (the purple thing)
06/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
thanks.
Help on blessing?
06/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Ok...so I have some items I wanna bless: Tao Cap, Spear, Tao Robe, South of Cloud, Mirac Gourd Here are my questions: If I reborn my water at 111,112,113,etc; is it random? (Site says if the Water RBs at 110; only weapons/boot will have blessed) If it is random, does it include the garment/talisman?