Hello guys, I just got back to Conquer 2 so was wondering what rb's should I chose? I have 2rb char so reincarnation. I have an elite 1sock 1sdg gears.
I know what any nin-x-x rb sucks cuz they fixed the detoxification.
So wat-nin-nin. ( btw x2 katanas or sword + blade or any else)
Wat-war-tro
wat-war-nin
wat-war-monk
wat-war-pirate
wat-war-archer
Pure monk
Pure pirate?
Please help me and by specific why. Thank you!
Hey man I just got back to this game too. Which server do you play on? I haven't played conquer since around 2009! It's completely changed since then. I'm also interested in what you guys have in response to OP.
Hey man I just got back to this game too. Which server do you play on? I haven't played conquer since around 2009! It's completely changed since then. I'm also interested in what you guys have in response to OP.
Hey man, I am playing on BabyIcey/Mayfaire/Arbiter/Centaur/UglyDuckling/Aladdin Yeah it's totally different now ;s
wat-war-pirate seems to be the strongest at the moment at max level max bp: tempest does huge damage with stigma and with the consitant damage output of the pistol shots you can easily win with points as well.
Another good choice is pure monk, but it seems to be slightly more of a "support" role in team fights. What I mean is that in 1v1 you don't have stigma so your damage is limited, also monk seems weaker than pirate in 1v1 scenario. However, in team arena soul shackle is absolutely crucial, so 1 pure monk is required for every half serious team.
Though you should play whatever class you find the most enjoyable to play, you can make any class work if you like to play with it. Can't make it to #1 with anything but you can still have fun and play relatively competitively if that's what you like.
Oh alright. Thanks for the answer! How are the assassins? I am struggling between the assassin and tro ;s And for tro wat-war-tro? or pure tro?
Tried pure tro myself. Just not worth it. Dragon whirl does less damage than herc with stig, and herc is infinitely better (like 50% faster skill). If you're going for tro, it should be wat-war-tro. It is weak as hell though, so you won't be able to compete unless you get sick gear; the only way you win is by having a lot more BP than your opponent, which I found to be quite a sad situation.
Assassin is a good choice, good hp and good damage. Also, assassin is the king of PvE if that's your jist. Certainly helps when e.g. killing Thrilling Spook. From these two choices I'd definitely pick assassin, it's a lot stronger atm.
Tried pure tro myself. Just not worth it. Dragon whirl does less damage than herc with stig, and herc is infinitely better (like 50% faster skill). If you're going for tro, it should be wat-war-tro. It is weak as hell though, so you won't be able to compete unless you get sick gear; the only way you win is by having a lot more BP than your opponent, which I found to be quite a sad situation.
Assassin is a good choice, good hp and good damage. Also, assassin is the king of PvE if that's your jist. Certainly helps when e.g. killing Thrilling Spook. From these two choices I'd definitely pick assassin, it's a lot stronger atm.
Oh I see... I miss the old days tro-war-tro with fb At least skill required ;s And no facking bullkers owning everything.
Assasin vs pirate? Just tried assasin today, pve is awesome! But still wondering about pirate ;s Help me if u can.
Oh alright. Thanks for the answer! How are the assassins? I am struggling between the assassin and tro ;s And for tro wat-war-tro? or pure tro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by harysimo
Oh I see... I miss the old days tro-war-tro with fb At least skill required ;s And no facking bullkers owning everything.
Assasin vs pirate? Just tried assasin today, pve is awesome! But still wondering about pirate ;s Help me if u can.
Pirate skill (tempest) also takes some skill to hit, though it's a bit easier than fb (2 spaces wide instead of 1).
If you like fb style of gameplay, warrior could work pretty good with spear. Viperfang (spear weapon skill) is the same as FB/SS. With pure warr, you get spear + shield so you have high attack + high defense and hp. Then when you realise it's impossible to hit those damn assassin with it, you can use charging vortex to get kills
Regardless of which class you play, you will lose to bulkers. No way around it, bp affects things too much...
Pirate skill (tempest) also takes some skill to hit, though it's a bit easier than fb (2 spaces wide instead of 1).
If you like fb style of gameplay, warrior could work pretty good with spear. Viperfang (spear weapon skill) is the same as FB/SS. With pure warr, you get spear + shield so you have high attack + high defense and hp. Then when you realise it's impossible to hit those **** assassin with it, you can use charging vortex to get kills
Regardless of which class you play, you will lose to bulkers. No way around it, bp affects things too much...
Oh I see Well warrior sounds really good! So now I am lost between war and assassin ;/ Yeah I know... BP is a ******* ****. There is no way around it. But still war or assasin and why? ;/
Oh I see Well warrior sounds really good! So now I am lost between war and assassin ;/ Yeah I know... BP is a ******* ****. There is no way around it. But still war or assasin and why? ;/
Just pick one and when you get bored with it, reincarnate and you can play the other.
Getting back into the game. 06/07/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies So after taking a lot of months as a break cause of my long studies, I decided to try and get back into the game.
Anyway, I managed to update the source I used to work on to latest, I heard people talking about the "Auto-Hunting" "feature", but I couldn't even seem to locate how to start that in the client since I don't see any button that would start it.
Here's an image if any one could tell me what I could click or so.
Also does any one have the packet dumb?...
game go back 04/11/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies when ı used battlefield rune and another all sc game go back and like ı dont use any nos etc.
if ı dont exit game i wll dc in 5 min.
can you help me
[Game]The Schmied is Back! 05/18/2009 - Metin2 - 51 Replies Mir war langweilig,
und ich habe mich an ein GM (GameMaker) - Spiel rangemacht.
Ist nichts Besonderes, da es eine Arbeit von 15 Minuten war.
Die Sprites, ect. musste ich selbstständig Rendern, daher
die schlechte Qualität.
Ich denke aber nicht das der grüne Rand stört ^.^
Im Ordner befinden sich 2 Dateien.
Game is back up 12/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies MYSRO IS BACK UP:):):)
ive been waiting hours