Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LUCKY LOTTO TIMES?!

Discussion on LUCKY LOTTO TIMES?! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LUCKY LOTTO TIMES?!

so this is my first post. i recently read about having lucky times to make sockets, and yes its true because I, myself have made many single and double sockets but the one thing on my mind was "i wonder if there are lucky times to make lotto picks". and then i thought, beats me. lol.
Old 06/26/2009, 17:37   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
nah
Old 06/26/2009, 18:06   #3

elite*gold: 20
Nope
Old 06/28/2009, 09:01   #4

elite*gold: 0
Nope. :/ I doubt that there are any "lucky times".
Old 06/29/2009, 00:36   #5

elite*gold: 20
It's a random system, luck is how well the system generates numbers for you.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Hack for lucky streak/ lucky mode
03/27/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Is it possible to hack pwi, and give your self a lucky streak? To get it the hard way you have to find Duke Blacke, keep talking to him until he tells u a certain gem merchant is feeling lucky. You go and trade with gem merchant, and then u have a chance to get a lucky streak. Some people say that there's a 5% chance that will happen, but im not sure about the credibility. Also the lucky streak lasts untill u log off, and it will crit all lucky packs u get and stuff. I was just thinking it...
+5 Lucky ?
07/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I trying to make +5 but its always fail at +2 or +4 on youtube everyvone makes +5 in no fail oR its just lucky what increase of chance of ot failing steady stone ? rsro
[Release]Lotto limit (enter 10 times a day) - LAME XD
11/15/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
Okay I have a free 3 minutes, so I thought that 99% of the noobs doesn`t have this so, here it is. My excuse for the others is that I`m bored Okay, first go to the Character.cs at the variables, and add this line : public byte LottoCount = 0; Now go to the Lotto NPC (ID is 1846). Modify the option which teleports you to lotto. At me it looks like this Now, change it to this
CO Lotto Expliot Aug 26 2008 (HOT TIMES)
09/07/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
so i have been keeping my logs of lotto wins for sum time and see alot of "Time Wins" on my server this is the hot times for lotto......MY SERVER meaning i dunno if it changes from one server to another..... but as far as my luck with this theory.... 2 soc robe (3 months ago) 8+ braclet (2 months ago)
Lucky Time HACK, for when u get lucky time
10/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
when u go sit in guys thing given lucky time, light off firecracker to do another emotion becuse when doing it, it wont let, so lightfirecracker, then sit, when he leaves, ull still be getting lucky time